RDA has out struck more better strikers than Conor Mcgizzards

Rascal

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
look for dos anjos to stay busy out striking the goat as conor mcgregs gets frustrated and looks for a lucky left hand that won't be there this time around

discuss

I also believe Johny Hendricks can out strike Wonderboy on a good day
8FxEa.gif

Nope, and you also win the award for shittest attempt at mocking Conor's name.
attachment.php

Well done.

Last edited:
You can say the same opinion about Aldo.

The problem is RDA will be thinking about Conor's words during the fight instead of the gameplan.

While Aldo got restless and overextended himself, I see RDA getting stiff and easy to hit. Conor by first round TKO.

The problem is RDA will be thinking about Conor's words during the fight instead of the gameplan.

While Aldo got restless and overextended himself, I see RDA getting stiff and easy to hit. Conor by first round TKO.

It seems to me RDA knows how to fight angry:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Out of the strikers who are more better, who is the most best?

look for dos anjos to stay busy out striking the goat as conor mcgregs gets frustrated and looks for a lucky left hand that won't be there this time around

discuss
How was the left hand lucky ?
McG threw it intending to mash Aldo's potato - he timed it perfectly after practicing that strike thousands of times in training.
Can you explain lucky ?

your ignorance about striking is amazing

Badr Hari bless you

More better? Well, it took me 2 weeks to get my 4 year old to stop saying this. I am sure you can do it in maybe 3 weeks.

I think Conor will be thinking too much about what Werdum will post on Instagram if he loses. Conor more shook than RDA at this point, you could even see it in that pic Werdum posted of him on his Instagram. Conor looked broken.

I think Conor will be thinking too much about what Werdum will post on Instagram if he loses. Conor more shook than RDA at this point, you could even see it in that pic Werdum posted of him on his Instagram. Conor looked broken.

My posts are more better than yours.

lol conor being shook? wtf he doesn't give a fuck

Conor has knocked out better grapplers than dos anjos
Look for Conor to stop the takedown and demolish dos anjos with his right hand (did you forget he has two hands to punch with ?)

I thought we'd seen all the lame efforts at McGregor nicknames but this is the absolute gayest... well... maybe "Connie".

oh and your analysis is shit too

TS seems to have rustled these casual Conor bandwagon kids. Conor avs will be gone on March 6th.

I'm with TS on this.

Not sure if RDA has beaten any strikers Conor wouldn't beat....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back