What sherdog microaggression triggers you the most?

onesongchai

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
when you are lurking sherdog outside of ur safespace, what triggers u the most?

for me, as a conor fan, I get triggered when people hate on Conor's wrestling abilities yet hes beaten the wrestlers hes fought

Trigger? LMAO! Another casual that's triggered when someone mentions an inconvenient fact about his crush.

trigger:
A topic, phrase or word that emotionally sets someone off. Could refer to anger, or reliving a traumatic experience. Sometimes this is logical, other times it seems like an attention grab. It is fairly common for certain communities on, for example, Livejournal to be overly sensitive to people's 'triggers' (often but not always relating to sexual assault)--any mention of violence may be censored.

(1) Man, I know I shouldn't have gone off on Eric that way, but that racist joke he made triggered me big time and I flipped my shit.

(2) I got kicked off that livejournal group for not lj-cutting my post talking about the rape scene in the movie I watched last night. Some girl said it triggered her and the mods were on her side.

Last edited:
When some throatbeard claims that Miesha is not attractive. I dunno

When the male posters here flaunt their privilege. They need to realize they are part of the patriarchy and concede all debate to us superior women. Only then will we be equal.

Also, manspreading, mansplaining, manbreathing, and pretty much anything else men do.

LOL, if you're actually getting,"triggered" by what some dude says over an internet forum, it might be time to step away from the PC, and invest in some anger management courses.

GdE46LW.gif

Last edited:
When the male posters here flaunt their privilege. They need to realize they are part of the patriarchy and concede all debate to us superior women. Only then will we be equal.

Also, manspreading, mansplaining, manbreathing, and pretty much anything else men do.

"Manbreathing" made me laugh. Good work.

Ok if you make a thread about Conor being a better wrestler then RDA and people hate on you about it don't make another thread ranting about those people just argue your point in that same thread don't need 2 threads

She's triggered tho.

Ok if you make a thread about Conor being a better wrestler then RDA and people hate on you about it don't make another thread ranting about those people just argue your point in that same thread don't need 2 threads

Trigger? LMAO! Another casual that's triggered when someone mentions an inconvenient fact about his crush.

trigger:
A topic, phrase or word that emotionally sets someone off. Could refer to anger, or reliving a traumatic experience. Sometimes this is logical, other times it seems like an attention grab. It is fairly common for certain communities on, for example, Livejournal to be overly sensitive to people's 'triggers' (often but not always relating to sexual assault)--any mention of violence may be censored.

(1) Man, I know I shouldn't have gone off on Eric that way, but that racist joke he made triggered me big time and I flipped my shit.

(2) I got kicked off that livejournal group for not lj-cutting my post talking about the rape scene in the movie I watched last night. Some girl said it triggered her and the mods were on her side.

LOL

Hook, line, and sinker.

i don't get triggered by microaggressions anymore, those are so 2015. it's all about being triggered by nanoaggressions now

My wife calls me a mansplainer. As in my need to explain how a thing works till its dieded. To me, is normal.

The only thing that "Triggers" me is when people blatantly disrespect former champs and greats, as if their prior accomplishments mean nothing because of the beatings they took at the end of their career. I can't blame GSP for retiring, if he had have lost there would be threads on him being the most overrated of all time.

wuts a safespace and why do you feel like pulling the trigger when someone mentions conners sucks at wrestling and lacks bjj skills?

when you are lurking sherdog outside of ur safespace, what triggers u the most?

for me, as a conor fan, I get triggered when people hate on Conor's wrestling abilities yet hes beaten the wrestlers hes fought

He's fought one good wrestler. Just because you beat a wrestler does not mean you have good wrestling

Back