Can Wonderboy Save the WW division form the Mucky Muck?

HateTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor said the LW div is stuck in the mud... consequently the WW div is stuck in the muck. Is Wonderboy gonna take us far away from the mucky muck?

Just has to look out for Young Nasty Man. Guy's supposed to have powers comparable to Wonderboy.

The current WW champion is a violence machine from the just bleed gods so the division is definitely not stuck in the mud.

Who said the WW div needed saving?

Just witnessed the one of the best title fights that I can remember in a long time, not sure why you aren't enjoying it to?

Conor said the LW div is stuck in the mud... consequently the WW div is stuck in the muck. Is Wonderboy gonna take us far away from the mucky muck?
Robbie-Lawler-v2-leadoption_vice_670.jpg

So by Conor's logic, if RDA beats him soundly...then UFC is fucked.
I like this Conor with a big red bullseye on his back....

It doesn't need saving. Robbie Lawler is the champion = Just Bleed every championship fight. Would love to see how Wonderboy fares though.

WW is the most exciting division with an exciting champ so I don't know what you mean at all...?

Wonderboy by Tenacious D

High above the mucky-muck, castle made of clouds,
There sits Wonderboy, sitting oh so proudly.
Not much to say when you're high above the mucky-muck.
Yeah, yeah.
Wonderboy, what is the secret of your power?
Wonderboy, won't you take me far away from the mucky-muck man?

We've had Franklinweight, Rumbleweight... is it time for Wonderweight?

I don't see Robbie being a challenge for Wonderboy. I don't even see him having a good chance against a 170 lb Conor, much less a WB. Robbie has heart and determination for sure. But anyone who punches ppl as much as Robbie punched Johnny and doesn't knock them out, does NOT want to fight Conor. Conor can only hit you so many times with his left before you're out. Robbie won't have time to get off his 300-500 punches.

Now, fast forward to Wonderboy. He takes Conor's ideas about precision and timing to a level that CONOR only dreams of! I don't see how Robbie avoids the exact same fate (1st round KO) as Johnny. They're essentially the same in comparison to WB.

If Wonderboy can beat Robbie's wrestling and then Woodley's, I don't see who beats him.

I hope Wonderboy fills the crevasse known as the UFC WW division with his mighty juice.

WW has Lawler as champion, no one should want to change that.

Wonderboy by el feo

High above the mucky-muck, fool I don't give a fucky fuck,
There sits Wonderboy, kicking you is his plot, his ploy.
Not much to say when you're high kicking - a man's head straight into not living
Wonderboy, your precision beats power
Your timing beats speed so you don't fight for hours.
Man, you bang, you kick, you rock
Fool, I don't give a fucky fuck.

Good poem

I think we're giving wonderboy too much credit. The hendricks he finished isn't the hendricks who was starching fools with his right and dominating other aspects of the game. He's a shell of who he was. Wonderboy has talent for sure, but to say he'd beat Robbie is a bit premature. And as far as Conor goes, he shouldn't even be part of this thread. 155 is the "stook in da mood" division according to him, not WW.

I don't want it to happen, but that song always pops into my head whenever Stephen Thompson is mentioned. Like, I haven't listened to Tenacious D in almost a decade, but it just pops in there, like a bad childhood memory, and won't go away.

Back