Aljamain Sterling possibly signed a new contract with the UFC?

MMAddict21

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

He posted this tweet with the caption "We Run UFC" and "Big News Coming" now I'm not entirely sure but I think if he signed with another promotion he wouldn't post a caption like We Run UFC along with a picture of him and two UFC fighters Tyron Woodley and Anthony Johnson.

If he did resign that is awesome and I hope he is getting a bigger payday. I love watching Aljamain fight, his personality is awesome and I think he can be the bantamweight champion.

Great news.

dat Sage Northcutt money

Did he photoshop that picture himself?

... it's pretty terrible.

Aljo vs Almeida please

I'm in favor of that if the winner gets a title shot, otherwise, no.

Aljo is great but I'd love to see him work on his boxing. The funky kicks and grappling heavy gameplan won't be as effective against Cruz, Assuncao or TJ imo.

UFC needed to keep him, money well spent.

If he did hopefully he got a good contract, so we can hear him stop whining about pay and put in work. He should fight Tj or Assuncao

Yawn... Even his tweets are boring.

Just feed him to Almeida or Macdonald already and get it over with.

Hopefully he announces he has re-signed with the UFC and announces his next fight at the same time. He's ranked 5th, time for a massive step up in competition.

This is great if it is in fact a better contract. It would be stupid for the ufc to let Aljo go to Bellator. Can't wait to see the guy fight again

i'm down with the king, love me some Run DMC

This is good. Which BW gets pretzel'd next?

they better have signed him. he will a champ and/or a top contender for many years. it'd be unwise to lose him to a lesser organization just to save 50k or whatever.

I'm sure that's the plan now. I've noticed UFC has contracts now where if you win you get more money next time and it keeps growing as you win. If you lose though it seems to have a negative effect which is what seemed to happen to Nate Diaz.

Did people really think that he wasn't going to get resigned?

Are you suggesting his fights are boring? lol He beats both of imo, but we'll find out soon enough

Back