BloodSport Remake?

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
JCVD talk about making a remake of BloodSport couple years back, any update on this? IMDB still have a page for this movie... would you like to see that project come true?
Link to IMDB ; http://www.imdb.com/list/ls059921265/
Any MMA fighter you would like to see in that movie?
would love to see roy nelson has 'Ray Jackson' ;)

Probably GSP. Hurl. Rothwell as Jackson. Brandon Thatch as Paco. Derrick Lewis as Mrs. Tanaka.

If they remake Bloodsport, which I hope they don't, I hope they don't shoot it in the foot by asking anybody from MMA to attempt to act in it.

Aren't they in the process of remaking Kickboxer?

Only really one person that could play Frank Dux & that is Rickson! They both have similar "records". Saying that, the directors will probably end up casting Ronda in the title role & Edmund as the arab at the bar. Mighty Mouse or John Dodson could play the Monkey Guy. BJ Penn could be the sumo :)

No please dont remake Bloodsport!

Probably GSP. Hurl. Rothwell as Jackson. Brandon Thatch as Paco. Derrick Lewis as Mrs. Tanaka.
When you remember Paco' you know you have watch that movie too many times!!! haha Luv it!

they already did, there is bloodsport 2,3,4 and 5 lol, but with daniel bernhardt :p They were silly but entertaining if you didnt take them seriously

When you remember Paco' you know you have watch that movie too many times!!! haha Luv it!
paco is actually the only one i remembered bc i loved his style back then. well obviously chong li bc it was bolo yeung

I wish remakes would actually be as good as the originals. 99% of the time they just suck though.

Bloodsport? Never heard of it

♫ It hurts to find you failed the test, knowing that you gave your best, as your friend I'll neever let you dooown, I know you didn't mean to leave me on my ooown alone tonight, I'll find that little light. I can destroy alone on my own. ♫

Only if Ronda is the main character. She's so brave and courageous.

SideNote, Juan Paredes in BloodSport is the same guy who is the bad guy in KickBoxer (Tong Pô)

Bloodsport? Never heard of it

♫ It hurts to find you failed the test, knowing that you gave your best, as your friend I'll neever let you dooown, I know you didn't mean to leave me on my ooown alone tonight, I'll find that little light. I can destroy alone on my own. ♫

I'm taking hold of every moment
Given strength by the breath of life
I'm gonna stake my claim
I fight to survive!

Kumite, kumite
Kumite, kumite
Kumite, kumite
Kumite, kumite

Back