Johnny "the bird man of Alcatraz" Jones

Rtw87

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's in trouble again. He's lucky he's in such a lenient country like America. I live in the frozen wasteland known as Canada., maybe some of you have heard of it. When someone re offends habitually like Jon Jones we hang them in the town square.

Money talks. If the average Joe on the street did half the shit Bones has done, they would've been tossed in the pokey and had the key thrown away.

Dude has bought his way out of prosecution on more than one occassion now. I actually hope he can get his shit together so we can see him fight, but homie is a perpetual f**k up.

He's in trouble again. He's lucky he's in such a lenient country like America. I live in the frozen wasteland known as Canada., maybe some of you have heard of it. When someone re offends habitually like Jon Jones we hang them in the town square.
I've watched Trailer Park Boys. Canadian jails are so sweet people don't want to go home.

I've watched Trailer Park Boys. Canadian jails are so sweet people don't want to go home.

That's like only if yer in the Maritimes, eh.

e5fbc8e4-36f9-409c-bec2-465f8f5429e0.jpg

In Texas, we execute people for loitering.

If he wasn't rich he probably would have been castrated for the hit and run. Unfortunately in America wealth does kind of buy innocence

his should have to call himself that now,and thus be free of all charges. Way better than bones.

He's not going to do any time at all. Not one day. I get it's fun to talk about, but let's not crucify him just for driving a car without paperwork.

Ya I've been multiple times all we do is play hockey and smoke darts.
Maybe we should send Bones north? He might want to go to jail rather than paying his way out of jail here and making a mockery of the justice system (like every other person with money does)?

Maybe we should send Bones north? He might want to go to jail rather than paying his way out of jail here and making a mockery of the justice system (like every other person with money does)?
Jones wouldn't be able to hang with us if a hockey game broke out. He's not p.k. Subban

Jones wouldn't be able to hang with us if a hockey game broke out. He's not p.k. Subban
He doesn't fit right in our jails either. He can't play basketball.

He doesn't fit right in our jails either. He can't play basketball.
He can't play basketball but I bet he can jump up onto the backboard without using his hands to prove that he's the dominant male

People that eat out others for smoking weed don't fit in many places. Driving drunk and hitting rails is fine though
The goat is a snitch, hypocrite, and a bad actor. I still think he was made for the cage though.

Jones is going to rank very high on the most idiotic celebrities of all time, and he's not even done yet.

He can't play basketball but I bet he can jump up onto the backboard without using his hands to prove that he's the dominant male
As soon as he lands on the ground the real dominant male is going to send some guys over to fill his stomach up with metal.

#getinline

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back