Frankie Edgar doesnt deserve title shot in my opinion

goatmcgregor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously look at his record. His last finish against Mendes was okay but what else hes done? Decision against Faber at lower weighclass, last second finish against Cub, TKO win over Penn who was on losing streak and came back from 2 years layoff.. Max Holloway is much more deserving fighter to that title shot. Hes on 8 fight winstreak with 6 finishes.. His last loss is against McGregor and thats super impressive that he didnt get finished. UFC needs to respect that loss to McGregor and his 8 fight winstreak.

Your opinion, just like your name, be stupid.

If you try hard enough you can convince yourself of anything.

I'm legit surprised you found some excuses for Faber,Cub,Penn wins but not Mendes win.

I think its easier to come up with something.

Conor took his soul?

Been in too many wars?

Not the same fighter since Ludwig left?

'IT WASN'T HIS NIGHT YOU UNDERSTAND !!!'

Come on do your thing.

Lmao, the McGregor fan doesn't want Edgar to get a title shot.

What a shock, I'd be worried about Frankie passing that weak ass guard too if I was you.

I'd say they were all good wins except Mendes, Mendes' chin has clearly deteriorated, Frankie couldn't knock people out with his hardest punch if he ran 10 steps and landed a bomb, yet he knocks out Mendes with one of his pitter-patters. Let him see if he can actually beat Aldo instead of getting murked.

Holloway has good claim to be the no. 1 contender.

I'd say they were all good wins except Mendes, Mendes' chin has clearly deteriorated, Frankie couldn't knock people out with his hardest punch if he ran 10 steps and landed a bomb, yet he knocks out Mendes with one of his pitter-patters. Let him see if he can actually beat Aldo instead of getting murked.
That was lucky punch as i think, Mendes was looking good destroying Frankie's legs.

Sounds like you're shielding your boy from a very real threat.

Max Holloway is much more deserving fighter to that title shot. Hes on 8 fight winstreak with 6 finishes.. His last loss is against McGregor and thats super impressive that he didnt get finished. UFC needs to respect that loss to McGregor and his 8 fight winstreak.

Max has nothing for Conor, his last fight was meh, and injury win over Oliveira is nonsense, beating bunch of guys who were cut isn't something to brag about. His best win is Swanson, but he was never the same after Edgar took his soul

Naw man you can't bash his win over cub cub was on a 6 fight win streak both Frankie and max are equally deserving but I think theyll do Frankie vs conor and max vs Aldo hopefully unless they let Conor go for 170 gold then maybe they'll do Frankie vs max

Frankie is on a better win streak, but people tend to forget he lost 3 title-fights in a row before that streak.

Aldo and Max have never had title-shots in the UFC.

Frankie's in the Rich Franklin zone, he should be third in line imho

Seriously look at his record. His last finish against Mendes was okay but what else hes done? Decision against Faber at lower weighclass, last second finish against Cub, TKO win over Penn who was on losing streak and came back from 2 years layoff.. Max Holloway is much more deserving fighter to that title shot. Hes on 8 fight winstreak with 6 finishes.. His last loss is against McGregor and thats super impressive that he didnt get finished. UFC needs to respect that loss to McGregor and his 8 fight winstreak.
i thought for years sherdog member redhawks100 is a dumbass but u are much worse :/ shame

Naw man you can't bash his win over cub cub was on a 6 fight win streak both Frankie and max are equally deserving but I think theyll do Frankie vs conor and max vs Aldo hopefully unless they let Conor go for 170 gold then maybe they'll do Frankie vs max
Cub was on 6 fight streak BEFORE Edgar, not before Max, he lost everything after Edgar and obviously looked bad against Max. Max needs to fight top guy - Edgar, Lamas, Aldo or Chad

It was a long time since I contemplated about who is most deserving of a title shot since "moving the needle" is of bigger importance than merely winning...

Back