Will You Be Salty if Bisping Wins?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
A lot of people on the forums seem to be trying very hard to convince themselves that Bisping will lose this fight, despite it being a toss up. Bisping seems to be the fighter that people really want to lose so my question is, if he wins will you be salty?

Not at all. I hope he finally does it.

I don't think he will, but it will be a fun fight to watch.

Can't wait to start my Fightpass trial.

No, I'm gonna salute Bisping for beating a cheater.

Bisping turned me into a fan, somewhere along the way.
Probably because I've heard people constantly punk him about the Hendo KO, and by all reports he's generous and not a dick about it.

As a long time Anderson fan... No, it will just be the final nail in the coffin for Anderson's career.

As of now, you can still hope for a few more classic Anderson fights... if he loses to Bisping then everyone knows it's all over.

I'd like Bisping to win as an Englishman but I see Anderson beating him up for 3/4 rounds.

I wanna see bisping win. He can probably outwrestle anderson.

I'll be super salty, only if he wins by KO/TKO as I enjoy calling him pillowfists

Somehow i feel that this will be a very boring fight. Both of these fighters are counterfighters.

I'll be Bisping's biggest fan on the day he fights that cheater.

Lmao, no one on here has to convince themselves Bisping is losing.

He has one good eye, he has no power in his strikes, and he's fighting a dude who built his legacy on being an accurate sniper with matrix like movement.

If Bisping wins I'll tip my hat to him but unless Anderson is absolutely finished he should put Bisping away in under ten minutes.

Years ago, maybe. Not at all now. It's a fun fight with little implications. Winner gets a Gatorade.

Yep. I want to see Andersen fight for the title again.

Nope Anderson is out of his prime. He did well to beat Diaz he shattered his fucking leg.

Not at all.

Oh yeah.

If Anderson died of a heart attack tomorrow, I'd be upset if his marionette-d corpse didn't brutalize Bisping come fight time.

tumblr_lxjy8kfFeQ1qh59n0o1_500.gif

Lmao, no one on here has to convince themselves Bisping is losing.

He has one good eye, he has no power in his strikes, and he's fighting a dude who built his legacy on being an accurate sniper with matrix like movement.

If Bisping wins I'll tip my hat to him but unless Anderson is absolutely finished he should put Bisping away in under ten minutes.
This guy is gonna be supa salty

Back