Is Jones not smart enough to figure out the UBER app?

Hank30

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
His intelligence needs to be called into question here. Besides not being emotionally and mentally capable of making basic life chooses, he now is showing signs that he also has the inability to learn from mistakes.

NND2OIO.gif

He needs to hire a full time driver.

Weird he hasn't already. You'd think his handlers would be all over that.

He needs to hire a full time driver.

Weird he hasn't already. You'd think his handlers would be all over that.
I think its weird grown ass people need handlers to tell them how to not be a total fuck up.

Wow, I'm actually proud of Jones' personal life.

No drugs in the car, didn't hit a tree, no hit and run.

GOAT Fighter, tomato can driver.

what basic life choices do i make if i want to become the youngest UFC champion in history

Jones is too cheap to spend 30-35k to have somebody drive him wherever he likes for the next 365 days, does anybody know if there will be repercussions? I was looking forward to the lord of bones finishing DC.

Yes because everything I learned in life can be related to the Uber app.

Jon Jones is above the law. The law has no jurisdiction over him. Gets away with constant eye pokes in octagon. Constant traffic violation. Hit a pregnant woman and just left. No call the hospital no nothing. The guy is untouchable by any law.

Jon Jones is above the law. The law has no jurisdiction over him. Gets away with constant eye pokes in octagon. Constant traffic violation. Hit a pregnant woman and just left. No call the hospital no nothing. The guy is untouchable by any law.
god wants it that way... DUH

His intelligence needs to be called into question here. Besides not being emotionally and mentally capable of making basic life chooses, he now is showing signs that he also has the inability to learn from mistakes.
**BREAKING NEWS*

TS Likes to question other's intelligence, but can't even spell basic words in english.

"Life chooses"? It's life choices, you incompetent peasant.

He was using tinder and the wrong head made all the decisions.

He was running the sort of errand where you can't have witnesses.

Back