Ronda Rousey Super Bowl Commercial (Video)

I bet she'd let Holly ask a question.

MUST FIND A WAY TO HATE !!! :mad::mad::mad:

No, I honestly think she should fully cash in right now.

No, I honestly think she should fully cash in right now.

Agreed...would you rather make money doing commercials and movies or make money by getting punched in the face....

Obligatory:
2E757F5600000578-0-Rousey_was_dropped_by_a_kick_to_the_head_to_which_she_had_no_ans-a-22_1447606455161.jpg

The more I see/hear from her these days, the less likely I think it is that she'll rematch Holly. As the guy above said, I think her market value is at its peak. She should just cash it in now. Unless the rematch offers enough up-front cash to make her interested, but again, from what we've seen/heard I don't like her chances in the rematch very much at all.

i thought the ad was funny, she's has the commitments she's fulfilling right now and will get back to her fighting commitment later. Hell, if i had chances to go do this other crap outside of my full time job and get paid i'd do it too.

It probably doesn't matter.What she's doing now is finishing contract obligations imo,I don't think anyone cares about her when she isn't champ or now that she's not "invincible".As far as acting etc. I think her road is coming to an end whether she likes it or not...it's not like she can act.Overall though I think all this crap has hindered her ability to improve but so is her not training at a good place and she won't change that,so I think she's made/making some bad choices over all.She said she won't be ready for UFC 200 so obviously she understands she needs more time,I think she'll grow from all this but is still stupid for sticking with Edward.

Edit:I think it's funny people think she can make acting her full career,or I should say have a full acting career,that shit isn't going to last long.

whyyyyyyyyy is she still getting money?

MUST FIND A WAY TO HATE !!! :mad::mad::mad:

Let me give this one a shot...

"What the hell does it matter anyways whether she fights or acts? She's already the Randall "Tex" Cobb of women's combat sport."

83292.jpg

Is that hate? Is that love? I kind of like RTC....*contemplative silence*

P.S. - That commercial sucked donkeys, and it wasn't just Honda.

Last edited:
She'll actually be body guarding a year from now is the funny part

Conor should be doing Super Bowl ads not Ronda no respect for the true face of mma

Wow, that really was "more than just a commercial" just like they said it would be.

Truly remarkable, revolutionary, game changing stuff. Hope they flesh it out into a feature film, or at least a Saturday Night Live skit or full-length computer repair commercial.

See, for comedy like this you have to Inception it, in order to appreciate it. So why is Seth Rogan there, 2 reasons.
1. He's a MMA fan
2. his last name is Rogan
In Advertising we like to have synergy, and if it works that his last name is the same as the announcer and you're ok with it, WHATEVER!

Why is Amy Schumer there? she happens to be the IT, Hot girl comedian, she also by most ppl think she looks like Holly Holm
amyschumer-ufc.jpg

So this is Amy Schumer thinking of up a devious joke.

Gee wouldn't it be funny if me, Amy Schumer who looks like Holly Holm, got Ronda Rousey to be my bodyguard? In Comedy this is transference, just like how Seth could be a stand in for Joe, b/c of his last name, Amy could be a stand in for Holly, cuz they look alike.

So the final joke is, Ronda Rousey is a has-been that is now working as Holly Holm's security guard.
61008934.jpg

Back