Do you think Bisping has the power to KO Silva?

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
A few years ago you would probably have laughed and said hell no. But the chin of Anderson is not what it used to be. Bisping isn't exactly known for his power. Do you think he can (T)KO old Silva?

smirk.gif~c200

I wouldnt be surprised.

Strange things have happened lately, Barnett submitted, Hendricks stopped with a TKO, but I just don't see Bisping being able to hurt Silva.

Could happen if he lands enough of them..

If nick diaz went to what should have been a draw... then yeah he has.

No even if I think Silva doesn't have a chin anymore...

Bisping doesn't have the power to KO my niece let alone the spider (IMO :))

Every single MW has the power to KO Silva(or any other MW).And every single WW

accuracy and technique is what matters.

After all this fights for many years.. I thought Sherdog learned this very well

I hate Conor but he was absolutely right about the whole 'Precision beats power' talk

I think it's highly unlikely to occur. But it's possible. I think it's more likely the other way around.

Michael Bisping looks like he has the power to put down a horse but in reality he couldn't put down a goose.

He only got knocked out once bro, just once.
hes probably referring to weidman hitting him with a not so hard punch in the 2nd fight and anderson almost fell over...we never saw anderson buckled like that before. Obv bisping doesnt hit as hard as weidman,but everyone is waiting to see if something like that will happen again.

Bisping's fists are for sleeping on, not for making people sleep.

Let me think about this for a-

NO.

Pure power? No.
Maybe if he adopts Conor's 'precision' ideal he could score a KO. I think Bisping has tools to win by other means. I just can't remember the last time he put anyone to sleep.

Back