Any news on Cung Le??

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I know he is supposed to be retired but with Coker runnig Bellator wouldn't be nice to see him back and fight guy's like ; Manhoef , Joe Shilling, Hisaki Kato, Paul Daley or Leben who just sign over the week end?

Wiki ; On January 20, 2015, his manager, Gary Ibarra, announced to the media that Le had retired from MMA. Le's decision came after reconsidering his career with his family. He had previously expressed his lack of desire to fight in the UFC and contemplated retirement following the performance-enhancing drug disputes he had with the promotion in 2014. Le believed that the UFC owed him an apology for accusing him of using drugs when the test results later turned out to be faulty. Le, however, said that his retirement was only in MMA. He talked about the possibility of returning to professional kickboxing competitions, where he was active prior to his MMA debut.

I wouldnt be surprised to see him come back for a fun fight,but you know it must have been hard on his family after his face got busted up wand and bisping so profuciously. I was horrified when joe rogan interviewed him and drew that out. That man needed to get to a doctor.

He is busy trying to get a handout from Uncle Dana in the class action

If Anderson loses, I'd like to see him against Cung.

Have for years.

UFC owns his fighting rights in regard to mma. He still has fights left to fulfill. He can't leave and fight until hev clears it up or it's time to break out the lawyers.

Plus the UFC doesn't allow a bunch of grapplers to participate on grappling tournaments and matches so I don't expect the UFC would allow kickboxing matches either.

Just make movies Cung Le!

UFC owns his fighting rights in regard to mma. He still has fights left to fulfill. He can't leave and fight until hev clears it up or it's time to break out the lawyers.

Plus the UFC doesn't allow a bunch of grapplers to participate on grappling tournaments and matches so I don't expect the UFC would allow kickboxing matches either.
Thanks! that what a wanted to know

Got popped for PEDs and disappeared.

Hes currently suing the ufc for being a monopoly (and good for him i hope he wins and ufc just promotes fights and stops trying to enslave fighters) him going to belator screws that up

Last I heard, the word on the street is that it was just the pump.

I used to think Cung Le was Jon Fitch's own unique style of martial arts.

Got popped for PEDs and disappeared.

Got popped for HGH by a lab that wasn't qualified to test for it. Got suspended. Embarrassed the UFC for not knowing what they were doing, and got the suspension revoked. Decided he didn't want to deal with assholes, and disappeared.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back