Chris Leben questioned on his book and possible return to MMA

possible return? I think he officialy sign with Bellator over the weekend

I watched the doc' they are talking about this weekend past and have to say it was pretty good. I am looking forward to Lebans return and wish him the best with it.

I gotta read this book, Chris Leben stories are legendary..

Chris "The Cripple" Leben is pushing 70 in fighting years

I've been a fan of this dude since I first watched tuf all those years ago. You can literally watch him mature in his interviews over the years and he surprises the shit out of me when he still becomes more humble even now. To hear him talk you'd never think he would fight the way he does lol. Hopefully he shakes things up in Bellator a little and makes some money. Always wanted to see the guy succeed.

He needs to point the camera in a different angle next time.

Good Luck in your return.

This will not end well.
But the dude needs money, how else he's gonna make a living? He's probably buried in debt from legal fees and his time in prison.

I was a big fan of the guy back in the day. His chin was legendary, but I don't know about him coming back. The guy had some really brutal fights and I don't think he has anything left to give. Hopefully he can win a few fights and make some money.

possible return? I think he officialy sign with Bellator over the weekend

Coker said they signed him.. assuming he passes his medicals, so it's not 100% official yet

This will not end well.
But the dude needs money, how else he's gonna make a living? He's probably buried in debt from legal fees and his time in prison.

I agree, Didn't he say he spent most of his money on drugs.

Back