Michael Bisping NOT injured, fight with Anderson Silva still on.

Peteyandjia

Winter Wick
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score

This is from 15 minutes ago.

Rumor was bullshit

Maybe it was one out of Mousasi or Leites that pulled out and Yoel is stepping up? Don't know how else to interpret his instagram post.

If a mod posts weak rumors, will he then need to double yellow himself?

Basically they offered shitton of dollar$ to ignore whatever not-so-ridicolous-bad problem

didn't even know there was a rumor

I dont get the Morgan Freeman jjoke.

did you miss him when the camera showed him at the last card? he had a beard that kind of made him look like morgan freeman (i guess) and quite a bit older than he normally looks. think that was the reference

If this is about the speculative Chamatkar Sandhu Tweet, somebody explains very clearly in a reply to him that Yoel's post was a repost from somebody else. Sandhu even admitted he jumped the gun. He should have deleted the tweet though, knowing the internet (well, at least the Sherdog forums) would go into a frenzy over it.

Here's the Tweet in question with the reply.

What a crock of shit. Way to try and stir things up with a weak ass rumor.

He's complimenting Anderson Silva on his soothing voice.

giphy.gif

Freeman is old
Silva is old

[

Bispings just 4 years younger...
What other similarities might Freeman and Silva have... I mean a while back someone insisted here that Silva wasnt black.

He's pulling all the stops with that Morgan Freeman comment.

Should've eased his way in with Cuba Gooding 1st.

Bispings just 4 years younger...
What other similarities might Freeman and Silva have... I mean a while back someone insisted here that Silva wasnt black.

lol it actually took me a long time to realize silva is black. For years I thought he was "just brazilian" whatever that meant.

He's pulling all the stops with that Morgan Freeman comment.

Should've eased his way in with Cuba Gooding 1st.
He coulda gone in for the kill with a cosby reference though. He being nice.

Back