Why not do Rory Mcdonald Vs Stephen Thompson and Tyron woodley vs Robbie Lawler who wins ?

J

JollyRants

20130524070700_IMG_8910.JPG GettyImages-454017706.0.jpg These are the ww fights that they should do next who wins and do you agree ?

I would rather see Wonderboy vs. Lawler instead. Woodley hasnt earned a shot.

I would like Maia-Woodley amd Lawler Thompson. Tyron's only beaten "K1 and spinning shit doing" DHK and won an awful sd vs KG. He was only "promised" a title shot because Johnny missed weight and Dana was on his period.

Makes more sense for Rory and Condit to have their rematch. Rory is coming off of a decisive loss to Lawler and shouldn't fight against Wonderboy who's on a winning streak. Rory wants to fight Condit, and I think we'd all love to see that rematch.

Tyron Woodley is only on a two fight streak with one being a split decision win over someone who may not even be a top ten contender (Kelvin). I don't think he's next for the title.

So, if anything were to happen I'd say Tyron vs. Wonderboy and Condit vs either Lawler (most people though Condit won their fight) or Rory and let Lalwer chill for a bit like I think he said he wanted too anyways.

GSP may be coming back so you have Lawler/GSP anyways. UFC 200 anybody?

Rory Mac Vs Thompson would be REALLY good!

Anyone know for sure if Thompson is still affiliated with Tristar?

He certainly was training there the last few years but also trains a lot with Weidman now. Can't see the fight happening if he stills trains at Tristar regularly. Certainly poses an interesting showdown if he doesn't, both guys will have knowledge of each other.

Because Woodley in no way deserves a title shot!!

They should give rory a gimme fight after nearly dying in the cage against lawler.

You're all wrong. It should be Condit/Lawler II is the fight to make.

Wonderboy can fight Woodley for the next title shot

Rory meanwhile can sit out a little bit longer, then fight DHK, or one of the emergees from Lombard/Magney or Maia/Brown

Back