How will Luke Thomas excuse Jon Jones this time?

Mob69

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
As always following a Jon 'Bones' Jones legal fuck-up, Luke's Wednesday Live Chat on MMA Fighting.com just became can't-miss viewing. I cannot wait to see how Luke defends Jones from the 'haters' this time.

Luke's explanation will probably include implying racial profiling in the traffic stop that caught Jones. That's the best I can come up with.

Keyshawn.jpg

he always play the race card in jones's defense, I don't see any reason to think he'll do differently this time around

Who cares,at this point it's obvious Jones is either a fuckin moron or a sociopath. The guy needs professional help and I'm not even joking.

Who even listens to Luke Thomas... Dudes the most clueless analyst in MMA.

Check the post history, I've never had an ounce of respect for that clown Luke Thomas.

Who cares,at this point it's obvious Jones is either a fuckin moron or a sociopath. The guy needs professional help and I'm not even joking.
Can see the dumb for getting in trouble but how can you possibly get sociopath from driving without a license?

533-0614054329-drivingwhileblack.jpg

If the fingers don't fit in the eyeslit, then you must acquit!

Luke Thomas is nothing but a whiny mouth piece.

Can see the dumb for getting in trouble but how can you possibly get sociopath from driving without a license?
Self destruction,the guy is aware of the consequences of his actions and keeps doing stupid shit. He is unable to obey any rules and shows complete disregard for laws and social mores.

The MMA Hour is on a Monday. Thomas does his videos Tuesday? Then the MMA Beat on Wednesday or Thursday all talking about the same topics.

Everytime I've watched Thomas on his videos; he talks about being in the gym, hearing things from pros that train in that gym, telling people they're wrong if they disagree with a comment he's just made and more talk of gym related stuff.

He has a fantastic beard, though.

I would say that Jones is a psychopath rather than a sociopath.

Now that he has his own show, I've learned to like him less. I still listen because it's on the radio, but...he's even more full of himself now.

Driving without a license equals sociopath?

Self destruction,the guy is aware of the consequences of his actions and keeps doing stupid shit. He is unable to obey any rules and shows complete disregard for laws and social mores.
LMAO complete disregard meanwhile he drove without a license.... he probably did it a bunch, never got caught until he did

Stretch for sociopath but he is clearly self destructive and could land himself in jail for it. No one to blame but himself.

Luke's explanation will probably include implying racial profiling in the traffic stop that caught Jones. That's the best I can come up with.
Wouldn't be surprised at all...

Luke Thomas is pretty annoying but I've never really heard him defend Jones. I've only heard him say he couldn't care less about fighters' personal lives.

NO,
Driving without a license equals sociopath?
Breaking the law by leaving the scene of an accident (a felony), then breaking probation by driving without a license, insurance AND a vehicle registration might not make him a sociopath, but it DOES make him a criminal and an idiot.

Hope he gets jail time, and forced inpatient therapy/rehab.

Back