Reebok payouts for UFN:Hendricks vs. Thompson

SirKratos

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/7...-82-reebok-payouts-stephen-thompson-gets-5000

Stephen Thompson: $5000

Johny Hendricks: $15000

Roy Nelson: $15,000

Jared Rosholt: $5,000

Rafael Cavalcante: $5,000

Ovince Saint Preux: $10,000

Joseph Benavidez: $15,000

Zach Makovsky: $5,000

Mike Pyle: $15,000

Sean Spencer: $5,000

Josh Burkman: $10,000

K.J. Noons: $5,000

Derrick Lewis: $5,000

Damian Grabowski: $2,500

Justin Scoggins: $5,000

Ray Borg: $2,500

Diego Rivas: $2,500

Noad Lahat: $2,500

Mickey Gall: $2,500

Mike Jackson: $2,500

Alex White: $2,500

Artem Lobov: $2,500

Let the Rustlemania begin.

Wonderboy killin' it with that Reebok sponsorship. A-level shit.

Inb4 : Do we have to do this following every event ?

Yes, we do. Deal with it, shills.

We don't. I'm just doing it for shits and giggles at this point lol.

Always fun to read outraged comments assuming this is all fighters make for a fight

Reading the spoiler...including you :)

We don't. I'm just doing it for shits and giggles at this point.

Always fun to read outraged comments assuming this is all fighters make for a fight

Reading the spoiler...including you
Odd thing is, I haven't been able to find any articles on their disclosed pay for this event.

This was held in Las Vegas so that's usually easy to find.

It's UFC payouts, reebok has nothing to do with it anymore.

Odd thing is, I haven't been able to find any articles on their disclosed pay for this event.

This was held in Las Vegas so that's usually easy to find.

Yup,NSAC always release the info quickly

Give me 30 minutes and I'll post their disclosed pay here

THISGONBGUD.gif

It would be very skewed, as the UFC controls where fighters fall on the card, but I would be open to, in addition to the number of fights you have, your placement on the card dictates your pay. I don't know what it would look like, but a main event and co-main getting more sponsorship money than the fight pass pre-limns, regardless of number of fights.

Hmmm...no

But I do agree on that UFC contract money is very unfair to less popular fighters.
I think Reebok paid UFC 70 millions when they signed the contract for 6 years. The rest is on UFC how will they pay the fighters.

I think Reebok paid UFC 70 millions when they signed the contract for 6 years. The rest is on UFC how will they pay the fighters.

They have to follow the Reebok deal arrangement... Fighters AT LEAST have to get their Reebok money,otherwise someone would talk about how they aren't getting the Reebok deal pay,everything would be exposed

Yes. People deserve to know that their favourite fighters are being paid shit. They deserve to know that if they ever want to make a UFC run they need to have a part-time job on the side. They need to know that new talent is scarce because the poverty paycheques are keeping serious competitors out.

Yes. People deserve to know that their favourite fighters are being paid shit. They deserve to know that if they ever want to make a UFC run they need to have a part-time job on the side. They need to know that new talent is scarce because the poverty paycheques are keeping serious competitors out.

Anyone who wants to make a UFC run isn't going to base that decision on what he reads on Sherdog. Hopefully he's going to do research and talk to people that could actually know what's in store for him. That list won't include people who make these threads.

What your favorite fighter makes is none of your business, unless the fighter himself tells you.

Also, maybe talent is scarce because not many people are interested in brain damage, and those who accept it are often those with few options. It amazes me that so many people talk about how dangerous this job is, and the reaction isn't to ban the sport, it's to pay more money to make it more attractive, because screw their health, you want your entertainment.

Back