4 pages in. No talk about Mighty Mouse vs. Cejudo!

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
20160206082155_adcv.JPG

Yeah yeah im not suprised.

Cejudo has been pretty damn reserved in his UFC fights. did he do that on purpose like Holly did, or is that just his style?

And Demetrious, he is finally getting that elusive co main event spot that he's been asking for. He is one fight away from literally cleaning out his division so he's gotta be pumped.

Your thoughts?

most adults don't talk about children's cartoon characters all that much.

Also keep in mind folks, with Mouses luck this will most likely be the main event so get excited for it!

image.jpeg Should be a good one,I want to see what Cejudo's gameplan will be.

MM is light years faster and technical on the feet,I wonder if Cejudo will shoot for the double right away

ThinApprehensiveBillygoat.gif

No one cares, MM wins... yada yada

I pray Cejudo can win this, but I obviously have my doubts.

Unless they give them weapons and/or clown suits who gives a flying fuck?

I am actually interested in this fight...but of course DJ is the heavy favorite.

most adults don't talk about children's cartoon characters all that much.
From what i've seen in this forum, there aren't all that many adults in here.

Atleast not in "UFC discussion"

Unless they give them weapons and/or clown suits who gives a flying fuck?

Hey sweet, it's the new Mighty Mouse figh...

giphy.gif

People just don't care about Flyweights.

Demetrious is a million times the fighter he was when he left 135, hopefully after this he returns.

I don't see how MM loses this based on Cejudos UFC performances. I wouldn't be surprised is MM out wrestled him a couple rounds.

mm is a greatfighter. that said, i cannot give a fuck about his fighting career. i just can't get excited about a guy that small. it is what it is.

also, all you salty bastards that will say i am not a real mma fan, go away. i watch whatever i damn well please and two child-sized energizer bunnies just can't get me to care at all.

Mfw I actually enjoy MM fights.

Mfw I'm too lazy to find a funny pic -_-

I enjoy watching both of them and although many will not give Cejudo much of a chance, he really does have a solid chance.

He wasn't supposed to win gold at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games but he did. He's a superb athlete, very well rounded and poses an interesting stylistic match up to say the least.

I really wouldn't be surprised to see him pull off the win.

I really hope Mighty Mouse moves up to 135 when he beats Cejudo. No one wants to see Johnson-Benavidez for the third time, Cruz-Johnson II would be much better.

Cejudo is not ready, and may never be fully ready.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back