I miss Palhares. We were harsh on him. (Gifs inside)

Anthony Johnson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In hindsight i think the refs should have jumped in faster. The fight does not end when the guy starts tapping but when the ref jumps in, even then there should be a second or two leway because of the adrenalin and emotion.

4_medium.gif

i26454_UFC142PalharesMassenzio1b.gif

UFC-Fight-Night-29-Rousimar-Palhares-finaliza-Mike-Pierce-Gif-Zombie-Prophet.gif

mma-reaction-gifs-rousimar-palhares-flex.gif

I love his style. Wish he would let go of subs faster. It's rare to see high level MMA fighters go for submissions like that all the time and often times be successful with it

Fuck that. Guys got issues and its clear he cant stop himself. And yeah its a shame cos hes so fun to watch.

He had it coming.

That said, I do miss his fights in the UFC. Never saw any fighter run for their lives like they do when Palhares is about to grab their legs.

Roidy McDirty Fighter can piss off into obscurity.

Palhares is a scumbag.

His fights were always exciting because of the danger sense

constant unsportsmanlike conduct + being busted for roids = we weren't harsh on him.

Fuck no, and fuck you. (2 second leeway? Seriously? That's an eternity of extra time to crank a sub)

Not to mention eye gouging.

Gtfo

He has the mind of a semi-tame-but-still-wild animal. Dude should not even be allowed anywhere near a fight until he gets cleared by a psychologist.

steroids, intentionally holding onto submissions, eye-gouging

yeah no thanks

fuck Rousimar Palhares

lombard+palhares2.gif

In hindsight i think the refs should have jumped in faster. The fight does not end when the guy starts tapping but when the ref jumps in, even then there should be a second or two leway because of the adrenalin and emotion.

4_medium.gif

i26454_UFC142PalharesMassenzio1b.gif

UFC-Fight-Night-29-Rousimar-Palhares-finaliza-Mike-Pierce-Gif-Zombie-Prophet.gif

mma-reaction-gifs-rousimar-palhares-flex.gif
Cranking subs when someone is tapping, or jamming thumbs into someone's eyes over and over again has got nothing to do with emotion, yet with idiocy. If you're a martial artist you should know.

The guy is a monumental prick, but his Jiu Jitsu is absolutely phenomenal.
I'm never gonna miss one of his fights anyway, so i'd prefer him just to be in the UFC. Glad we got to see the Shields fight though.

Palhares vs Gary Tonon should be great.

Old school Palhares was MUCH more of a psychopath. For those into counting how long he takes to release subs, this video is gold.

Check his face when he gets off his opponent. It's almost as if he was coming out of a trance.

If he wasn't such a dirty fighter, I would probably be a big fan of his.

Are you really trying to say Dan Miller was tapping? That's just ridiculous lmao

Nope. He is at least mildly retarded and I mean that literally. Whenever The Special Olympics gets MMA he should dominate, but he doesn't understand the rules and cranks with full retard strength. Keep Lenny away from normal people.

Back