Do you think Ronda will ever come back?

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It kinda reminds me of the Gina situation.. I think she's out

Nah, I think she'll fight Holly at least one more time. If she loses that, I think she'll be out..

If miesha can lnp her way to victory then yes. I don't see her fighting holly again

I think she will come back.

Hopefully she spends a lot of time in with a psychiatrist first. She might need medication to get over all of this.

She's finished, I think she knows she will never be able to beat Holly.

i have a lot of doubts, but i think at some point she'll come back.

never liked her attitude, not properly a hater, but for her best she have to train and do it hard in this period out of fighting.
if not, if she's not 100% focused it's better for her to stay away from the cage.

I think she will,she will want another try. Its just to seriously do what she has to do to beat holm is going to take time.

First off... Miesha ain't beating Holly. Secondly, Ronda will fight at least one more time. The money will be too hard to turn down. Lastly, if she never fought again she will go down in the minds of most ppl as a bullying coward. Certainly not a once ever athlete. Her legacy would be tarnished beyond repair. The way Ronda handled the loss was bad enough. Never trying to avenge it would be about the lamest possible thing. Even if she gets beat worse... she has to enter the octagon against Holly Holm. Otherwise she's forgotten about in no time.

As I said... She will have at least one more fight.

Hope she does and loses just as badly.

She'll take the fight, start training, and then claim an injury. The fight will never happen and Ronda never steps foot in the cage again.

That's how she tries to go out without looking like a coward.

If and when Ronda decides to train again, her first question should be.

"so how do i rent my soul back, b/c Holly has it"

She'll take the fight, start training, and then claim an injury. The fight will never happen and Ronda never steps foot in the cage again.

That's how she tries to go out without looking like a coward.

It's possible...there has always been talk about her, "bad knees."

It kinda reminds me of the Gina situation.. I think she's out
I think Gina's situation was a little different. Gina lost to an individual who was somehow much bigger and stronger than any woman ever seen to date. Whereas Holly's skillset was/is a bad matchup.

she is scared shitless of holms, i say she is done and never fights again

She would be dumb not too, even another loss to Holly would look better than never fighting her again.

Please come back Ronda - Sherdog loves you - also the haters...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back