What's your favorite TTTHS episode?

Alex

HAHAHA LMFAO LOL
@Black
Reaction score
I love Tommy Toe Hold and try to follow every episode, sometimes his episodes suck, sometimes they are great.
What's your favorite?
Mine is:

In case you don't know, it is based on dis:

I don't even know which one is funnier.

I think they are all awful. Like 0/10. They turn already funny material ala Jones and Cormier into garbage. I wish they would stop putting this garbage out there

I thought he stopped a couple of years ago.

He's usually on point with Diaz bros, episodes with either of them are funny. Some of those Nate shoutouts, like thanking doors for serving our needs for personal space, are hilarious.

He's still active, altough he's pretty much hit or miss these days. Anything Jon Jones/DC or Dana White related is comedic hold. Some of his concept characters are hysterical. Stone Cold Stipe, Vampire Barao, Team Alpha Male guys being manlet pre-teens, Shogun-Bane mashup, and Frankie always fighting a rematch even against guys he fights for the first time.

Not to be a hater, I just don't find his videos funny. Plus he talks too fast which annoys me..

Damn Sherdog, you are not fun.

He's still active, altough he's pretty much hit or miss these days. Anything Jon Jones/DC or Dana White related is comedic hold. Some of his concept characters are hysterical. Stone Cold Stipe, Vampire Barao, Team Alpha Male guys being manlet pre-teens, Shogun-Bane mashup, and Frankie always wanting a rematch.

"Hey guys, is there a coffin in a basement sonewhere in this hotel? I'm asking for a friend"

I think they are all awful. Like 0/10. They turn already funny material ala Jones and Cormier into garbage. I wish they would stop putting this garbage out there
Damn son,you must be fun at parties.

This one is probably the best one he ever did...but man there are some great moments..anything with Nick and nate is ridiculous...

Its true not all of them are good..but 75% of them are pure gold,and latley hes been knocking it out of the park.

He's usually on point with Diaz bros, episodes with either of them are funny. Some of those Nate shoutouts, like thanking doors for serving our needs for personal space, are hilarious.

this shit is classic

the one I got this AV from, or the UFC 193 post-fight..

When arianny was jailed years ago.

I like most of his videos. This is one always makes me laugh.

Back