It's official, Ben Rothwell vs JDS on UFC Zagreb

I love it! Big JDS fan here, I am very happy with this fight for him. I think style wise, combined with fighting a guy on a hot streak and ranking......its the best fight for him.

True crossroads fight! Can't wait to see it, wouldn't even know who to pick in this one.

Well say goodbye to your title shot Ben >.<

I wonder if JDS is actually going to fight this time or if he's going to bounce around doing absolutely nothing and get ko'd again.Guy looks like shit.Oh and fun but stupid match making.

I love it! Big JDS fan here, I am very happy with this fight for him. I think style wise, combined with fighting a guy on a hot streak and ranking......its the best fight for him.

Its obviously a dangerous fight and he's not going to have an easy out grappling wise but yeah I do think Rothwell could suit Jnr, he probably won't pressure him like Cain and hasn't got the movement on Overeem.

Big Bens chin is excellent but Arlovski cracked it.

tumblr_nbgmfeUOOR1qfrkf9o3_250.gif

RIP JDS.

so Miocic loses to JDS and then beats two guys who are shot and old and gets booked for a title shot and Rothwell finishes 4 guys in a row including overeem and the super tough barnett and he gets passed over?/

What the hell I don't like rothewell at all since he beat up an overweight Autistc wrestling fan 10 years ago but they are screwing him big time here

JDS via uppercut. I WANT TO BELIEVE

JDS is too technical for Ben. I expect it to go like the JDS/Big Country fight...

What happens if JDS wins? Then you have eliminated a possible contender in Rothwell and JDS is still nowhere in the division IMO.

so Miocic loses to JDS and then beats two guys who are shot and old and gets booked for a title shot and Rothwell finishes 4 guys in a row including overeem and the super tough barnett and he gets passed over?/

What the hell I don't like rothewell at all since he beat up an overweight Autistc wrestling fan 10 years ago but they are screwing him big time here
Abd Mitrione and Barnett are young and in their 20s :D?GTFO

Rothwell is hard to sell with the normal "new breed" BS.

Back