RDA's non stop pressure and cardio will be too much for Conor.

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
Yes, of course Conor's gonna land some counters as RDA's coming inz but it will be too far and few in between. RDA not only pressure you like no one else can at LW, besides Khabib, but its his pressure AND his cardio that overhwelms opponents, and breaks them.

No doubt Conor lands a few good shots, but after he realizes RDA can not only take them, but also will be able to keep up his pressure for 5 full rounds is what's ultimately gonna frustrate, and do him in.

He's never faced a guy with the type of pressure RDA brings, with the type of stamina he has as well. It's gonna be a huge shock to his system, and one of those fights that turn "invincible" fighters into to mere mortals.

Bumo this thread if RDA loses. I don't care. I'm so confident that RDA is the man to break and defeat Conor.

And the best way to deal with someone that's good at attacking your body with kicks and punches is doing it to them as well. Conor's gonna fight a guy for the first time that's an elite body attacker. Watch him get winded within the first round from the hellacious switch body kick from RDA.

I know I'm using MMAth herez but a lot of people think Bendo would beat and dominate Conor, wheras RDA dominated, and finished Bendo. I honestly don't think Conor has the durability and overall feocity of Bendo at LW, and RDA actually pummeled, and finished Bendo.

It's not even the Pettis fight that I was the MOST impressed with RDA. It was the Bendo fight. Of course, the Pettis fight was an amazing achievement with the way he beat him, but finishing Bendo to me showed me that he is THE greatets LW to ever step foot in the Octagon, and showed how badly he's gonna best the crap out of Conor.

Last edited:
I think you mean KLF.

So ugh why should we believe you.

And another thing I want to point out. If you watch the Porier fight, you'll see that Dustin was very effective in the shots that he landed, and did give him trouble for as long as the fight lasted. I think it had to do with his size, and his southpaw stance. Rewatch the fight and you'll see that he cracked him clean on a number of occasions.

The thing is, RDA is 10x the fighter, and has legit stopping power. I'm not just talking about KO power, but when he lands you take full notice, and stop in your tracks while having to respect the power, and resetting.

If RDA lands like Dustin did, Conor's in a world of trouble compared to the FWs that landed on him, and fought him.

I'm telling you, the elite LWs are gonna be able to take Conor's best shots while continuing to fight their fights. It's a whole other ball game at the top of the LW division. These guys are a full 15-20 lbs. bigger than the FWs come fight night, and during training, and the off season.

Mark my words, Conor's gonna regret stepping for in there Octagon against RDA, and any other top LWs he faces I'm the future.

RVD?

rvd.png

So ugh why should we believe you.

You really don't have to believe me. M just telling you guys beforehand how this fights going, and as much as you believe Conor's winning, I'm just as confident that RDA puts it on him in a serious way.

I know I'm not gonna change the minds of the Conor believers. And I have no problem with people believing Conor will win. He's proven that he's a beast. I just believe whole heartedly that RDA is the man to beat him, and in a bad way.

It seems to me that a ton of people think that Conor is this flawless machine that will pull off some Houdini type defense, and end him with a counter left like he did against Aldo, but remember he's shown that his best defensive standing is his chin against the smaller FWs, and that he has his flaws standing.

I've seen a bunch of people saying how sloppy RDA is compared to Conorz, and that Conor will you with him, and embarrass him standing, but a lot of people forget that Conor caught Aldo with the perfect shot, while Aldo fought nothing like he usually fights.

It's not something I see him doing if they fought 10x. He just got the drop on an out of character overly aggressive Aldo, while RDA won't get as emotionally riled up as Aldo did, and will fight his fight (I'm confident he won't let Conor's trash talk get to him to the point where RDA foregoes all his defense responsibility and throws all caution to the wind, while looking for a one shot fight ender like Aldo stupidly did).

So, betting slip?

I don't gamble. If I did, I'd definitely put a good amount of money on RDA. Probably $200 or something like that. Of course I'm not putting my house up for the fight lol. I'm not gonna be surprised if Conor can pull off a victory. I respect his fight game too much to just completely write him off.

Hell, I think the fights a legit 60/40 in RDA's favor. Hardly a totally lopsided fight, IMO.

Last edited:
While I appreciate your effort
& detail,ts. they are both finishers
& are both capable of being
finished. Not really any pick to
be confident about...

I'm going with dos anjos due to
the ground attack. But I wouldn't
be shocked if conor shocks me
again..

Put it like this. I think RDA's fought, and beaten tougher, and more dangerous match ups, and fighters than Conor, and that Conor's faced.

A lot of my confidence does come from that. I honestly don't think Aldo could've beaten Pettis at LW. And I've always thought this, even before he got one shotted by Conor.

I think Pettis is a more dangerous striker than Conor because he has absolutely no telegraphing with his kicks and punches. Yeah, Conor is also a great striker, but I think he's more predictable, and able to be read with his punches and kicks than Pettis. And he doesn't pose the grappling threat of Bendo.

Last edited:
While I appreciate your effort
& detail,ts. they are both finishers
& are both capable of being
finished. Not really any pick to
be confident about...

I'm going with dos anjos due to
the ground attack. But I wouldn't
be shocked if conor shocks me
again..

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Conor wins. He's earned that respect, and he's proven his elite status. I just think RDA at LW is just too ferocious, durable, strong, mobile at LW, and has the exact kicking strength to beat Conor in a bad way, if things go right for him that night.

And he just puts a pace on you that's not been seen at LW, besides Khabib with his grappling, but he's a lot more varied, and Khabib is very wide open when he engages you with his striking I'm order to implement his grappling.

The myth on Sherdog is that the new and improved RDA is feckless as he enters with his striking. He's really not, and he's a lot more defensively sounds, and responsible than a lot of Conor fans think.

Last edited:
Why do people take sides?

What's there to gain really?

This.

I enjoy MMA a lot more since I've stopped watching fights to see a particular fighter lose, and started to simply watch fights for the love of the sport.

I must confess though that there has been an exception to that rule in the last ~2 years: I forced myself to watch every Lousey Rousey's fights because I didn't want to miss THE fight where she would get the mean-mugging badass-wannabe bitch kicked out of her. Holly Holm didn't dissapoint

But yeah, in general taking sides and getting involved emotionally when there's no money involved is dumb.

You are using 'Bro science' and 'MMA maths' in huge quantities here.

RDA is a beast, he has a great gas tank, is a good striker and is a top class grappler.

Conor is a beast, his striking is another level, his countering skills are very good and has one punch knockout power.

These are facts.

The fight will play out the way it plays out, either man could win.

Lets hope it is a good one.

Back