VIDEO - (Behind The Scenes) Joe Rogan Squashes Beef with Rampage

• Thread starter MixedMartialArt
  • Start date
M

MixedMartialArt

We all know that Joe Rogan is a pretty impulsiv person who goes easily after random people...if he gets a reason for that. In this video i show you another Joe Rogan.
He tries to squash the beef with Rampage Jackson and says sorry to him.
I am not hating on Joe Rogan but the way he talks with fighters and "normal" people is like black and white!

old vid is old

he had hair. did you think this would be news?

still spamming ancient vids to make a few bucks eh?

Holy shit, check out this breaking footage guys! Mind blowing stuff! Jesus H Christ in a chicken basket!

^ Yea that's pretty good. But who can beat this:

TS must have some good drugs in his possession.

Lol at fans asking Rampage does he train UFC

Last edited:
TS must have some good drugs in his possession.

C'mon that's cheap. Let your imagination run free: Have you considered that he was sentenced due to battery and now has to wear an ankle bracelet like Shia Lebeouf in "Disturbia" ?

To you it seems like his target no. 1 is sherdog, but the reality is probably that he's dealing with a psychopatic killer in his neighbor while having an affair with a hot blonde chick.

maxresdefault.jpg

C'mon that's cheap. Let your imagination run free: Have you considered that he was sentenced due to battery and now has to wear an ankle bracelet like Shia Lebeouf in "Disturbia" ?

To you it seems like his target no. 1 is sherdog, but the reality is probably that he's dealing with a psychopatic killer in his neighbor while having an affair with a hot blonde chick.
Now that you say it I had the feeling something was off, like, even with drugs the uncanny similarities TS has with the mental state of Paul Reubens at the movies is quite something. For 87 seconds before replying I kind of doubted my assessment. I may have been wrong, but cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Y4RfyI.gif

Lol at fans asking Rampage does he train UFC

Yeah, interesting comments from both about putting up with ignorant "shithead" fans.

Back