Fantastic fan-made UFC 196 Poster.

SirKratos

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I think UFC should leave their ego aside and go with this one as the official poster.

What do you guys think ?

Great except it looks like they shrunk Miesha's breastises.

Conor has the fingernails of a crackhead.

Huge oversight... Where is Holly's belt? Looks like two random chicks are just going to go at it and a madman is challenging for the title(that part I like and makes interest for someone that doesn't know what's going on).

Also, why advertise the Cosmopolitan? That's not where it's going to be held at. Should have the venue at least in the Las Vegas decor.

Huge oversight... Where is Holly's belt? Looks like two random chicks are just going to go at it and a madman is challenging for the title(that part I like and makes interest for someone that doesn't know what's going on).

Well it is kind of a freakshow at this point,so

Lol yeah they forgot Hollies belt

I think UFC should leave their ego aside and go with this one as the official poster.

What do you guys think ?

Awesome work, I really wish we saw more work put into making the UFC posters.

Also, why advertise the Cosmopolitan? That's not where it's going to be held at. Should have the venue at least in the Las Vegas decor.

What's the hotel on the left?

That's some hot bush league garbage. Looks like a poster to a WWF PPV back in the 90's. And where the hell are the birds!? Needs more birds damn it.

Back