Junior dos Santos vs. Ben Rothwell to headline #UFCZagreb (Poll)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hardly the big news he was going on about, he's getting Reems sloppy 2nds after he already beat Reem....

Sounds good to me. Also sounds like it could get Ben a title shot and send JDS into retirement at the same time.

Rothwell by gogo choke. Don't ask how, just accept it.

Terrible fight.

If Rothwell loses and never gets his TS he should go to Bellator.

I love JDS but I'm rooting for Rothwell at this point. He needs to get the recognition he deserves.

Awesome. I'm happy Rothwell is finally getting some fights.

If Rothwell wins this, then there is no denying him a title shot. I think JDS will win by decision, though.

Tickest go on sale this Friday and I'll get to see this shit LIVE in my hometown

d8e5b06dbda243ff8940633a178ddc38.gif

Ben just wants some money and a contract with Bellator, his physique does not please dfw's fickle sensability's.

Last edited:
Big Ben by sub via arm triangle from half guard

Jk, JDS by tko

If Rothwell wins this, then there is no denying him a title shot. I think JDS will win by decision, though.

I think you may be right. I like Ben and all but JDS is going to be very wary of losing 3 out of 4. He may even fight more safe than he did against Reem just to get a W. Rothwell is going to have to be ultra aggressive and take care of business. I hope he does.

Even if Rothwell beats JDS, Overeem is still the one who knocked out JDS first

Rothwell by sub, and hopefully retires JDS - he was too gunshy

Even if Rothwell beats JDS, Overeem is still the one who knocked out JDS first
Doesn't matter because Rothwell still has a win over Overeem.

Looks like UFC is hoping Rothwell will lose so they don't have to give him a title shot.

UFC match making is pathetic. Your real number one contender on a 4 fight win streak is facing a guy who is 2-3 in the past 4 years and just got KO'd in his last fight. This fight makes zero sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back