Khabib vs. Ferguson in april

legedema

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
finaly it is official,
guess it will be a hell of a fight. cant imagine how it will go. maybe Tony can escape by his crazy moves from all grapling by Khabib. maybe Khabib is not ready and his tank will be over after 3rd.

hope Khabib can show us a strong come back.

by the way,the whole card looks solid so far

I'm just crossing my fingers it happens. If Pettis and Cruz are able to stay healthy enough to fight on the same card, maybe we have some actual hope for Khabib.

I'm so happy the UFC did the right thing and let Ferguson fight Khabib instead of a nonsensical Michael Johnson rematch.

#PaybackNorthcutt

Probably gets injured again and pulls out. Johnson vs. Ferguson 2 here we come!

Please stay healthy. Please stay healthy. Please stay healthy. Please stay healthy.
Please stay healthy. Please stay healthy. Please stay healthy. Please stay healthy.

#PaybackNorthcutt

Probably gets injured again and pulls out. Johnson vs. Ferguson 2 here we come!
Yea some guys are built for durability and some are built for better fighting. If the two get combined then watch out.

Yeah, we'll see. I am more pumped for how far would Ferguson than for the comeback of Khabib.

giphy.gif

it's like a title fight and the rest of the card is even better than 196

You gotta think this is a #1 contender bout. Hard not to think Khabib wouldn't be champ without the injuries. I think Ferguson is good but beatable, i don't see him getting past Khabib. It should be a good scrap though.

I think Ferguson will lose, he began to gas vs Barboza and Khabib is a bit better.

Tony by having knees.

Back