Do you think the McGregor Money will surpass the ''Anderson Silva Money''?

mikezismike

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
well when we talk top UFC pay/$$$ we talk about that ''Anderson Silva Money'' but do you think Conor will change or top it and there will be the McGregor Money?

Anderson Silva is worth 18 million. Conor is probably already worth 10/12 million, so yeah.

Also, GSP is supposedly worth 25 million.

I never really thought of "Anderson Silva Money"...
GSP made more and even he was underpaid. I think MoneyMac will easily surpass those 2's combined earnings if he keeps winning.

The only person that might out earn him is bones if he can keep his nose clean.

Yeah Conor will surpass all mma fighters in terms of money and if he wins the LW belt next then it's inevitable.

Conor is still not near the draw GSP or Silva was.

I never really thought of "Anderson Silva Money"...
GSP made more and even he was underpaid. I think MoneyMac will easily surpass those 2's combined earnings if he keeps winning.

The only person that might out earn him is bones if he can keep his nose clean.
Does it still count if you have to turn around and spend your money on drugs and legal costs?

I've never thought of "that Anderson Silva money" being a serious thing. I also don't believe bragadocious people when they claim stuff. Waste of time in my opinion.

Honestly he probably already has.

And if he continues to win, will eclipse it with ease.

Only Conor puts heads on the table in the boardroom and talks about big business.

Anderson is going to end up being Conor's Virgil, carrying his shit around and opening doors.

i would say so, mma orgs pay more now than 5 or 10 years ago. conor has a long career in front of him

It already has. Perhaps not if you'd compare their current net worths, but Conor has a lot more value to him in a non-liquid form.

i don't see how anyone can do more than speculate here

well when we talk top UFC pay/$$$ we talk about that ''Anderson Silva Money'' but do you think Conor will change or top it and there will be the McGregor Money?
I think everyone on Sherdog would agree on this one. Conor will monetarily far surpass the Spider in years to come.

Within a few years Conor will end up having a net worth of 100 million as he predicted. He is already making a 5-10 million per fight from sponsors, showup money, win bonuses and PayPerView- percentage.

Back