32-year-old JDS is the youngest heavyweight in the top 10

codfather

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Could 28-year-old Bones win the heavyweight strap at some point?

32 for a HW is like 22 for a FW, these guys hit their peak late. Jones could definitely do it at some point though and should be aiming for it

JDS is about 60 in fighting years

xXIBOcA.gif

I was always a Jones doubter when it came to HW but his only true threat is Werdum and Overeem. I think he could beat everyone else.

Your Av is getting there, too
image92.jpg

We're still yet to see how Rory comes back after that fight. Hopefully he hasn't morphed into a zombie like JDS.

Surely such beatings have taken years off both of their lives though.

I'd say Miocic is the "freshest" top 10 heavyweight.

I'd say Miocic is the "freshest" top 10 heavyweight.
Yes because he's the last HW to rise through the ranks. Everyone else has been top fighters for awhile now. Actually Rothwell is pretty fresh too.

I can't wait to him put that strap on.

I said "Strap On." Hehehehe... Strap on... hehehehe....

Yes because he's the last HW to rise through the ranks. Everyone else has been top fighters for awhile now. Actually Rothwell is pretty fresh too.

Rothwell's been stopped 6 times. He has plenty of wear and tear.

I think Jones should move up to HW after he beats DC and AJ. He'll dominate at HW next year.

JDS is older than bloodline Hendo in CTE years

Rothwell got smashed by Andrei Arlovski back before Andrei joined Strikeforce. Rothwell was a ranked HW back then and he's just now putting his best wins together. Not fresh by any stretch of the imagination but certainly reaching his peak.

It was hard to watch Reem punch his face. Each punch rearranged something. It was gross.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back