Mendes - lets see Mcgregor go 5 rounds...

ivory suit

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
seems bitter to me.

conors been knocking people out left right and centre, why would he want to go 5 rounds?

I understand as a fight fan, we want to see the best fighters compete and be tested etc, but mendes seems like he's doubting conor even tho he got KOd in 2 rounds

quote from medes on conor v RDA
"These gloves are tiny and anything can happen at any time. You just never know. I mean, when you see a guy go five rounds with somebody you can see their full arsenal; you can see their gas tank; you can see their mental state in those championship rounds. Then you can really figure out who's tough and who's not. I'm curious to see it, too."

latest

It woulda gone 5 rounds if he didn't get his ass knocked out

Mendes and Aldo are better point fighters - I'll give him that. But Conor does not fight like a manlet. He is fighting to stop the opponent.

I'm interested to see his cardio get tested like that as well.

Why didn't he just take him five rounds when he had the chance?

I doubt he can last in a 5 round war after cutting to FW.

LW is a different story.

Or you could just finish the fight.

I'm interested to see his cardio get tested like that as well.
Same here. That said, Mendes is not the person who should be trying to make that point in regards to Conor, because it makes him sound pretty bitter.

Yeah, Conor.
Let's see if you can go 5 rds and let it go to the judges like a man!
Stop knocking people out, you pussy.

Same here. That said, Mendes is not the person who should be trying to make that point in regards to Conor, because it makes him sound pretty bitter.

agreed. Seems like he can't move on. Although, to be fair, I'm thinking he was asked about him yet again. But again, to be fair, I'm not certain.

I do agree with Mendes that the championship rounds are the biggest test of a fighters full capabilities.

Conor is tough enough to get up from a gnp and KO Mendes. He's not making sense.

Conor only trains, rarely drinks while Faber said Mendes rolled off the couch 2 weeks prior after drinking beer, like it's an excuse.

Conor's cardio has not really been tested. I think many of us are just as curious about it.

Back