Are Fedor fans the GOAT users of the "past his prime" excuse?

MMAEXP3RT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't think of any other fan base that is as quick and determined to parrot the "past his prime" excuse as Fedor fans.

Can any other fighter's fan base compare in regards to this?

Let me ask you this: do you actually still believe he is fighting at the same level he was 10 years ago?

As a Shogun fan I have to say we are a fairly bad bunch for breaking out that excuse

silva.

he was a few years older than fedor when the chirs beat him, but his nut huggers claim his prime started late, as they don't count his losses to the cans at age 29.

Fedor's reign was in PRIDE. Zuffa zombies are quick to jump to conclusions like "he never fought anyone good" or "he is past his prime". Today he obviously is not the same fighter he once was. But the biggest thing is Fedor never wanted to seriously compete in a US organization with different MMA rules.

Nah, brendan schaubs fans are worse

is it an excuse? He clearly regressed hard after PRIDE, and because he's fought so many times, there are plenty of examples of this.

No they are saltier than Pringles usually

Kettlebell Fedor beats everyone in the world. It is no excuse.

347x478xFedor_Emelianenko_1000823.jpg.pagespeed.ic.oAF4a6iS_a.jpg

giphy.gif

Seriously though, making a Fedor criticism/troll thread in 2016, and acting like it's relevant?

I sit in anticipation for the plethora of Bob Sapp, Mark Coleman, and Gary Goodridge threads that will materialize in the near future.

Let me ask you this: do you actually still believe he is fighting at the same level he was 10 years ago?

Question: have the majority of said fighters opponents been deliberately overmatched tomatoe cans?

is it an excuse? He clearly regressed hard after PRIDE, and because he's fought so many times, there are plenty of examples of this.

Yeah, his 30 second destruction of Tim Sylvia, and one punch KO of Arlovski really looked bad.

Fedor was the same Fedor he was in Pride, when he lost. It happens. He's not Superman.

At least use the "couldn't adjust to the cage" excuse. This "past his prime" shit is pure nonsense.

I think people who try to make it seems like he was in his absolute prime and lost to cans are just a bad.

saw schaub in user pic. didn't read

Last edited:
Before he was unbeatable/super human. Now hes just the best heavy wieght on the planet.

Who would beat him?

Werdum-not a chance. It was luck the first fight he fell into a submission after werdum was heart and it was early so he wasnt sweating and couldnt escape. Fedor by what ever he wants in the rematch

Cain-fights once every 2-3 years and isnt impressive anyways. People just like him because hes mexican

Jds-fedor by ko

Rothwell- fedor by decision

Bigfoot-not without more trt

Jones- maybe, jones is in his prime. Fedor is 40. That said i still think its 50/50

When people bad mouth fedor they just sound like idiots. They also think anderson silva is over rated. Aldo sucked. And tim sylvia was only champ by a fluke. Yet they think conner is so great they bought his reebok kits. Idiots....

Bigfoot

Werdum

Hendo

Hendo? You saw the fight right? Or did you just see the result on sherdog. I was there when it happened. Dan was knocked out and it wasnt stopped. Then he throws a hail mary, fedor drops but isnt unconcious and the ref, herb dean i believe, stopped it immediately. Fedor was up before herb even officially called it. Bad stoppages happen but that one stands out because hendo was dropped worse than fedor.

Werdum- maybe werdum wins 1 out of 5 but fedor would be the favorite imo.

Big foot-stop trolling

Back