Most Shocking Fighter To Get Ko'd; Benson, Hendricks, or Benavidez?

Most Shocking Fighter To Get Ko'd?

• Total voters

DaffodilMcWoozy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Benson Henderson, Johny Hendricks, and Joseph Benavidez are all very underrated guys with great chins who few thought could be put to sleep, but did.

Not sure if list material but Cote putting Burkman down was impressive. More so than MM vs Benavidez

Johny was TKOd, was he not?

Last edited:
Benavidez as I never thought that DJ would have that kinda one shot KO power at the highest level

Joe B!! He was knocked out clean and of all people it was mighty mouse that did it lol the RDA ko of Benson was to some people controversial stoppage(I thought it was good). And Thompson has knocked out people but his ko of hendricks was pretty crazy

Yep, Benavidez, because it was MM. People were making fun of him before too

I didn't see that Hendricks destruction and ko coming.

I never would have believed 125ers could KO people the way MM did if I didn't watch it live.

there always has to be that special one who brings this up in every thread with the word ko. They all went unconscious
The fight was rightfully stopped but I don't remember Johny being out. TKO yes, but unless I am trippin' he wasn't asleep.

The fight was rightfully stopped but I don't remember Johny being out. TKO yes, but unless I am trippin' he wasn't asleep.
come on it wasnt that long ago

yF5BknX.png

anyway it doesn't matter if its tko or ko, they would have died without the ref thats why i find it ridiculous when ppl bring this up every time. Not the fighter's fault its the ref who decide if its a ko or tko

Roy Nelson vs Hunt. The most satisfying one from your list for me was Benavidez.

I was doing something during the start of the MM - Joe B fight. I knew I wasn't gonna miss much. I walk into the room 2 minutes into the fight and I see Mighty Mouse running around and I'm shocked. I didn't think Ben would have gotten KO'd and I felt the only way Wonderboy would beat Hendricks is by KO so that wasn't as shocking.

Benavidez first, due to MM being shit on for his power, then Hendricks because dude has displayed a steel chin. Shit got turned into tin foil from Wonderboy. Benson got showtime kicked clear across the cage prior to RDA.

come on it wasnt that long ago

yF5BknX.png

anyway it doesn't matter if its tko or ko, they would have died without the ref thats why i find it ridiculous when ppl bring this up every time. Not the fighter's fault its the ref who decide if its a ko or tko
He's definitely done, but there is a difference between KO and TKO. Dude who took the flying knee? KO. Asleep. Hendricks? TKO, not asleep. Almost, but not quite. Finished? Yup. KOd/asleep? Nope. But hey, let's keep ignoring what words mean and just say he got subbed.

DJ over Benavidez. That shot sounded like someone got hit with a pipe. Everything about that shot was perfect.

He's definitely done, but there is a difference between KO and TKO. Dude who took the flying knee? KO. Asleep. Hendricks? TKO, not asleep. Almost, but not quite. May as well say he got subbed.

There's no point of bringing tko up in a fight that ended like hendricks vs thompson, because like I said it was the ref's doing that hendricks didn't get put to sleep completely

There's no point of bringing tko up in a fight that ended like hendricks vs thompson, because like I said it was the ref's doing that hendricks didn't get put to sleep completely
Still not a KO. Using your logic, since Johny was done, Wonderboy could have locked in a choke, if not for the ref ending the fight. Right? So why not say Johny got subbed? It's as accurate as saying he was asleep. It was a textbook TKO.

Back