If Yoel is clean who does he face?

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Rockhold vs Weidman has been rumored for a while and Jacare/Vitor is already set. Assuming those fights remain who could he really face?

Robert Whittaker- guys on fire looks like a legit contender
Bisping/Silva winner- don't think this is realistic. Winner will want a bigger name
Mousasi vs Leites winner

he should get a shot at the title, he´s old and Weidman´s performance wasnt worth the rematch

Rockhold vs Weidman has been rumored for a while and Jacare/Vitor is already set. Assuming those fights remain who could he really face?

Robert Whittaker- guys on fire looks like a legit contender
Bisping/Silva winner- don't think this is realistic. Winner will want a bigger name
Mousasi vs Leites winner
My guess dirtier than a girl from Newcastle.

He shouldn't have to face anyone. You should kick back and get the winner of Rockhold/Weidman 2.

But if he has to fight someone Bisping/Andersen winner seems proper. Or Moose/Leites winner.

B-sample Romero vs. B-sample Cung Le
Winner faces B-sample Anderson

Did they ever actually say what he supposedly tested positive for? Or did I just miss it?

Did they sign Weidman-Rockhold 2 yet? I would drop Weidman out and give it back to Yoel. Weidman should fight Jacare.

if he can fight i'd say title shot. If i was Romero I wouldnt fight for anything less. Chris got chewed and thrown to the garbage. This immediate rematch is an awful thing for him. He should get a gimme fight and then a title shot.

Did they ever actually say what he supposedly tested positive for? Or did I just miss it?

UFC/USADA havent said, they wont.

AFAIK it's Ibutamoren (A Sarm). If b-sample comes back positive he wont be fighting for 2 years, and if he keeps talking nonsense he could be looking at 4.

he should get a shot at the title, he´s old and Weidman´s performance wasnt worth the rematch

Pretty much this - and I dislike Romero regardless...

UFC/USADA havent said, they wont.

AFAIK it's Ibutamoren (A Sarm). If b-sample comes back positive he wont be fighting for 2 years, and if he keeps talking nonsense he could be looking at 4.

why the nonsense increase?

You scrap the Weidman rematch and have him fight Rockhold. Easy Answer.

why the nonsense increase?

because that how it works.

WADA is 4 years with reduction for co-operation

USADA with UFC is the other way around, 2 years, with increase of 2 years for non-co-operation. If he tries to challenge the charge and is found guilty he could easily get 4.

because that how it works.

WADA is 4 years with reduction for co-operation

USADA with UFC is the other way around, 2 years, with increase of 2 years for non-co-operation. If he tries to challenge the charge and is found guilty he could easily get 4.

ah! I did figure "that how it works" just wasn't sure why. Thanks for being my google.

Back