Is RDA the by far the best lightweight ever?

s1fys

abc
@Brown
Reaction score
He finished Cerrone and Hendo in less than a round combined and made Pettis look unimpressive both standing and on the group. Of course I don't mean that he is the most accomplished but would he be the favorite against any fighter in LW history?

I wouldn't say "by far". These two were pretty good..

images

saying "best lightweight ever" is already a stretch and then you add "by far" which makes it just ridiculous

FFS.

The LW title gets passed around like a blunt, and this sort of talk happens every time it changes hands.

I would have said the same thing about Pettis after his first defense.

He is already up there because of his run but not quite there yet, LW champions usually don't hold the gold for much longer and the division is always stracked. Let's see how he does. Winning a rematch against Khabib will help a lot.

Maybe he will be, but don't be an idiot. He has one defense right now and a loss to one of the contenders

Still got Khabib. And I think Frankie would beat him as well. He may beat everyone else though. Aldo is a bad match up for him as well.

So are we just supposed to pretend this didn't happen?
cGMmJyB.gif

He's great and I'm a fan but let the guy rack up a few defenses before we get ahead of ourselves.

If he gets 3 more title defenses then maybe he is the best LW ever but still not by far.

FFS.

The LW title gets passed around like a blunt, and this sort of talk happens every time it changes hands.

haha! agreed! Much like a blunt.

I still say Bendo is better even though RDA got the finish. I thought it was a bad stoppage. Wanted to see much more of that fight. RDA is good and he's been through the fire but it's too soon to say he's the best, nevermind by far.

How about "so far"? also If he beats both Connor and Khabib I think he will be the best lightweight champ to this date

i think he's the best lightweight right now. does that help?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back