Wonderboys Conor comment

SlickNickG

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Did anyone else find it strange that Thompson said a fight between him and Conor would be "fireworks"? Does he really not think he would decimate McG, Just the size advantage alone is enough really. Do you guys think he's just wantin that McGregor money? Surely he knows he would tool Conor right? And I'm a huge Mac fan and don't really like wonderboy just strange arguably the best ww in the world right now thinks a fight with a fw would be competitive

He's a smart boy, looking for red-panty night he is.

Why not take a crack at talking your way into a 5+ million dollar fight?

The PPV numbers Conor is selling right now (2nd highest event ever already) will make instant millionaires of anyone he fights.

slow your role... got to slow play and not break the poker face

It just seemed strange to me wonderboy seems like he's in it more for the competition than the money at least comes off as that type, always wanting to test himself against the harder fights and I just don't see conor being competitive but I guess I could be wrong. And I understand the money angle just seems kinda silly for a top ww to talk like a fw could hang with him. My pride would get in the way n it may be a couple mil and pride goes out the window lol I wouldn't know

Namedropping Mcgregor also gets all his fans to notice you. You see it on youtube when they put Conor in the title for views.

Conor too tough, striking too good. The size advantage is there but Conor fought 5'11 Holloway before. Still got Thompson

But Conor isn't fighting in WW. Hendricks is way bigger than he is and looked small against Thompson

How nice would be if Conor and Thompson trained together though. I bet they both like each other

I love Conor but the size advantage would be too much. I can't see Wonderboy losing this fight.

If Wonderboy wins the title before Conor moves up to WW, I doubt Conor will move up. Robbie has the perfect style for Conor to KO, but this fight just doesn't favor him in any way.

Did anyone else find it strange that Thompson said a fight between him and Conor would be "fireworks"? Does he really not think he would decimate McG, Just the size advantage alone is enough really. Do you guys think he's just wantin that McGregor money? Surely he knows he would tool Conor right? And I'm a huge Mac fan and don't really like wonderboy just strange arguably the best ww in the world right now thinks a fight with a fw would be competitive

God recognizes other Gods.

Umm because he knows Conor is actually an elite level striker and not some wrestler who is learning how to strike. As a Conor fan I admit he would be an underdog due to the size difference but make no mistake Conor would not look like clueless retard on the feet like past opponents of wonderboy.

It just seemed strange to me wonderboy seems like he's in it more for the competition than the money at least comes off as that type, always wanting to test himself against the harder fights and I just don't see conor being competitive but I guess I could be wrong. And I understand the money angle just seems kinda silly for a top ww to talk like a fw could hang with him. My pride would get in the way n it may be a couple mil and pride goes out the window lol I wouldn't know
Paragraphs, guy

Conor too tough, striking too good. The size advantage is there but Conor fought 5'11 Holloway before. Still got Thompson

But Conor isn't fighting in WW. Hendricks is way bigger than he is and looked small against Thompson

How nice would be if Conor and Thompson trained together though. I bet they both like each other
I dont know thst they would like each other. Thompson seems like a respectful guy. Conor.... well no need to even say it.

A born again christian and a Dublin gangster liking each other? I pretty much doubt it

Calling out a guy two weight divisions below you makes you look like a total pussy, just saying...

Back