Nobody liked what Scoggins did?!

LiLoMMA

Lindsay Lohan's party belt
@Black
Reaction score
Great performance for 2 rounds, solid close-out round. Deserved the one 30-26 IMO.
Then went full McGregor afterwards.
Surprised you all aren't into it!

He looked terrific and I hope he gets a shot soon but how did he go full McGregor after?

Great performance for 2 rounds, solid close-out round. Deserved the one 30-26 IMO.
Then went full McGregor afterwards.
Surprised you all aren't into it!
It was a pretty good stuff, very entertaining to watch. He was just overshadowed by what Thompson did later.

he fought well but he doesn't have a country behind him so the all the trashtalking thing won't work that much

He looked perfect honestly, just hope his fight iq is permanently fixed, he may be champ minus those brain farts of his

He got lucky. Borg would have taken him out with a 360 roundhouse kick if he hadn't gotten dizzy.

On a serious note, it really was a stellar performance. He looked great everywhere; striking, TDD, clinch, scrambles, defending subs, on top, etc. His fight I.Q looked more on point than it had in quite some time too.

He looked great. It shows how much he under-performed against Sampo, he looked fairly average in that fight.

I still have some fight IQ concerns TBH. I get that he's very confident in his ground game and that's good, he's well rounded. But why even grapple? He got losses to inferior fighters in Moraga and Ortiz because he repeatedly engaged on the ground.

Regardless, great performance

He just came out and said "I'm the champ, there is no Demetrious Johnson" Mighty Mouse would whoop that ass all day

He looked awesome. Very slick style. Great performance.

He didn't speak with a brogue, so the trash talk didn't resonate with me.

He looked really good. Just the minute he gets on the mic, my god

iWKad22.jpg

He just came out and said "I'm the champ, there is no Demetrious Johnson" Mighty Mouse would whoop that ass all day
There is no Jose Aldo - some irish kid said that, can't recall his name now..

Back