Is UFC 199 now the Old UFC 200?

HateTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this is confusing

So, I expect the ufc to hold off some fighters to build up UFC 200 for something HUGE, but now every card has been pushed forward AND Dana needs to put on an Additional Card!

UFC 197 is now UFC 196. UFc 198 is now the old UFC 197. Does that make UFC 199 the original UFC 200? Does this mean the planned 201 cards are now pushed up to 200?

This just screws up everything, I don't think it will be possible for the UFC to "save" the good fights for 200, this stretch is going to be really lack luster.

172.gif

this is confusing

So, I expect the ufc to hold off some fighters to build up UFC 200 for something HUGE, but now every card has been pushed forward AND Dana needs to put on an Additional Card!

UFC 197 is now UFC 196. UFc 198 is now the old UFC 197. Does that make UFC 199 the original UFC 200? Does this mean the planned 201 cards are now pushed up to 200?

Yes, everyone originally scheduled to be on 200 will now be moved to 199, and 200 will feature Mighty Mouse v someone....

what on earth are you talking about. UFC 200, is still when it always was in July, and will have the same fights they have always planned it to have.

its really not confusing, you are making it confusing

March - UFC 196 - McGregor/RDA, Holm/Tate
April - UFC 197 - Cormier/Jones, Johnson/Cejudo
May - UFC 198 - Werdum/Miocic
June - UFC 199
July - UFC 200

They added a new ppv in May to make up for the downgraded show this weekend. UFC 200 is still the first weekend in July as planned.

this is confusing

This just screws up everything, I don't think it will be possible for the UFC to "save" the good fights for 200, this stretch is going to be really lack luster.

You're the kind that gives us whitebelts a bad name.

Whenever I post something, people would say: oh look another stupid whitebelt post, TL;DR stop posting. This is all your fault.

I hope you're really proud of embarrassing yourself and all the rest of us whitebelts like this.

They added a new ppv in May to make up for the downgraded show this weekend. UFC 200 is still the first weekend in July as planned.

The only informative and helpful post in the thread for someone who didn't know. Well done

They transformed a Brazil Fight Night into a numbered PPV.

Damn u Jon Jones for UFC 151! You fucked everything up! Lmao.

Yes, everyone originally scheduled to be on 200 will now be moved to 199, and 200 will feature Mighty Mouse v someone....

what on earth are you talking about. UFC 200, is still when it always was in July, and will have the same fights they have always planned it to have.

its really not confusing, you are making it confusing

March - UFC 196 - McGregor/RDA, Holm/Tate
April - UFC 197 - Cormier/Jones, Johnson/Cejudo
May - UFC 198 - Werdum/Miocic
June - UFC 199
July - UFC 200

199 is supposed to have rockhold/Weidman 2 or possibly Romero now that he's found not guilty

Back