I regret not betting

FightIsTheFight

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I was seriously contemplating picking stephen thompson to win via ko/to. Was going to risk 200 to win 879.50. I pussied out at the last minute.

I'm hating myself right now :(

We are all regretting not betting in hindsight

I was seriously contemplating picking stephen thompson to win via ko/to. Was going to risk 200 to win 879.50. I pussied out at the last minute.

I'm hating myself right now :(
Consider it a learning lesson. There will be many more opportunities.

Lol .. Get over it.

You would be incredibly more pisst if you put down 200$ and Big Rigg wrestle fucked him.

Hindsight.

36542-976201.png

I feel ya. I need to start doing main card parlays. Usually get all the main card fights right 60% of the time or so.

I always used to say that shit too, then you realize you dwell on the bets you would've got right, but the ones you would've got wrong you just forget... and the winnings tend to even themselves out most of the time

I always used to say that shit too, then you realize you dwell on the bets you would've got right, but the ones you would've got wrong you just forget... and the winnings tend to even themselves out most of the time

Agreed. Some bets are very obvious, such as pvz vs namajunas, but most of the time you forget the bets you wouldve lost but didnt place.

I called Wonderboy by rd. 1 TKO, would've been a nice payoff.

Agreed. Some bets are very obvious, such as pvz vs namajunas, but most of the time you forget the bets you wouldve lost but didnt place.
Exactly.

Perfect example because that personally happened to me for that fight, I was 99.9% sure Thug Rose would destroy her... But not sure enough I guess hahaha

What's the pay out on Conor ko/tko rd 1?

I am in the mindset if always betting - I don't bet much though so its mainly like a side factor that adds a little more fun to the fray!

Hindsight does that sometimes. Sometimes, Hindsight could also be your friend :p

I regret not betting on +1250 Holly, +850 Serra and +765 Dillasnake.

I feel the opposite, i think RDA is a lock. Im waiting for the late money to come in on mcgregor and increase the payout on RDA.
He's the UD on bovado at +120. Conor has taken enough of my money.

But I'm thinking

$100 on RDA to win at +120 = $120 win
$100 on Conor to win via tko/ko in rd 1 at let's say +300 = $300 win

So it's either win a little or a lot

I usually bet only on 1 fight per event (when I do bet). Roy Nelson is by far the easiest fighter to bet on. He only beats fighters that are not good, but Rosholt made me nervous in that fight.

He's the UD on bovado at +120. Conor has taken enough of my money.

But I'm thinking

$100 on RDA to win at +120 = $120 win
$100 on Conor to win via tko/ko in rd 1 at let's say +300 = $300 win

So it's either win a little or a lot

Conor doesn't KO everyone in 1 round just because he KO'd Aldo in 13 seconds.

It took him 2 rounds to KO Siver and a 2 week Mendes.

Won 2 5 fight parlays but wish I bet the house on Wonderboy when he was a huge underdog.

Back