Ryan Bader vs Rockhold is the fight to make next for the MW title

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Ryan Bader should forget about the LHW division and change focus to Rockhold and cut some weight in the main time. Ryan Bader has to re discover his career and I liked what he did at the DC press-conf where he hijacked that shiit and I thought it was awesome. He needs to call out Rockhold and trash talk him.

Rockhold seems to be a huge MW so him and Ryan bader could be an interesting back and forth grugde match.

Ryan Bader would redeem himself and find the UFC-fans forgiving. One move can change everything and somehow his type-casted as this boring gate-keeper fighter. Bader needs to smash Rockhold period and nobody wants to see Weidmann fight again after he got dominated badly

Last edited:
Ryan Bader should forget about the LHW division and change focus to Rockhold and cut some weight in the main time. Ryan Bader has to re discover his career and I liked what he did at the DC press-conf where he hijacked that shiit and I thought it was awesome. He needs to call out Rockhold and trash talk him.

Rockhold seems to be a huge MW so him and Ryan bader could be an interesting back and forth grugde match.

Ryan Bader would redeem himself and find the UFC-fans forgiving. One move can change everything and somehow his type-casted as this boring gate-keeper fighter. Bader needs to smash Rockhold period and nobody wants to see Weidmann fight again after he got dominated badly
WHY ?????

But he has to start alot of trash talking perhaps even a brawl to force this fight to happen because Dana is one stubborn SOB

Yeah! And make it in California after the dehydration ban

Could he cut in MW? I do not think so, he is heavy bone guy without any fat.

Ryan Bader is fucking enormous. That dude is NEVER making 185. And why the fuck would you pair a dude who can't beat the elite of 205 with the undisputed champion of 185? That makes less than no sense.

TS and Bader both have scrambled brains.

I don't know Brother.
Bader seems a cool guy. Turns up in shape and has kept his nose clean during his time with the organization BUT his problem is he is a hard sell. Popular fighters are generally charismatic characters, oddballs, finishers. Sonnen, Diaz, McG for example. Bader will probably get a job with the UFC but I doubt he gets a title shot.

Bader should improve his skillset rather than kill himself trying to make weight.

Realistically, neither will happen.

Bader walks around at 230 pounds sometimes, with little fat it would not be a good idea.
Look what happened to James Irvin when he cut too much yuck.

Last edited:
I don't know how this got wastelanded come on bro?

Bader vs Wonderboy Thomson!!!!! Since Bader is cutting off limbs to make 185 why not 170 ts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back