Misha Cirkunov is a scary guy

Ballswing

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just watched the post fight presser seems so cold and machine like like gunni and fedor too no emotions.. Also he said at the press conference it felt good and it made him happy he was able to break his opponents jaw WTF
DL_Meatmarket2.jpg

Dude looks like he could flip a car over if it blocked him in. A few people will turn down fights with him.

I. Like. UFC. Thank. You. For. Having. Me. I. Like. Everyone. Dana. Is. Great.

Yeah I just watched that to. Give him one more middle of the pack guy then start giving him bigger fights. I think he should fight either Krylov or Barroso

Yup stone colled killer

Happy with dead eyes.....

Even stares down Victor Newman with no fear!

yr-06-18-14-1.jpg

Doesn't have a very scary name though, does he?

He was happy he broke someone's jaw? Misha "Ice Cold" Cirkunov imo

Cirkunov vs. Krylov would be the shit. Winner deserving of a top 15 fight.

solid fighter for sure. Won't ever be champ I don't think, but he will be able to hang around the UFC for a long time.

solid fighter for sure. Won't ever be champ I don't think, but he will be able to hang around the UFC for a long time.
hard to become a champion when the top guys in your division are talented as fuck and having GOAT as champion (jones not cormier)

Dude is fucking huge for 205, bigger than Bader, also has a smoking hot woman too.

misha2.jpg

misha_cirkunov-1024x1024.jpg

This was a good feeler fight for him. I think he felt he could have ended it at any moment, but he had a plan that was not to go for a quick finish and he stuck to the plan.

Would really like to see him against a name, but he is a prime candidate for being dodged. Another main card showing and then maybe the names will take him.

Without a doubt he is one of the strongest prospects in the Light Heavyweight division. Would love to see him up against someone like Latifi or Krylov in his next bout.

I was impressed. Scary russian indeed.

EDIT: Latvian, not russian

Last edited:
the neck crank is what scared the eff outta me.
i thought he was gonna twist that poor lad's head off!

Back