Conor would make short work of Wonderbread

Captain Herb

10000 Likes
@Silver
Reaction score
Sure, Thompson has a couple inches and a few pounds on mcgregGOAT but Conor beats him everywhere. Let's analyze the matchup.

Striking: advantage Conor
Movement: advantage Conor
Karate: advantage Conor
Grappling: advantage Conor (trains with the best wrestler, already beat Mendes)
Power: advantage Conor
Speed: advantage Conor
Footwork and movement: advantage Conor
Left straight punch: advantage Conor
Chin: advantage Conor
Confidence: advantage Conor
Best wins: advantage Conor
Trash talk: advantage Conor

Let's add that Conor makes much more money than Wonderbread and his gamesmanship and trash talk would cause Steven to lose before the fight ever happened. He also has the most fans who cheer the loudest and he would have a huge home octagon advantage. He also spends all the money he makes so he is coming into every fight hungry and needing to win to pay the bills or buy a new car. Also, Thompson can't match Conor's style and panache and that would be evident leading up to the fight.

If living corpse 145 Conor can KO the p4p goat in 13 seconds, just think what 170 Conor would do to the WW division. I see Conor holding 3, maybe 4 belts simultaneously.

Dude. C'mon. I love Conor too... but no.

But props on the "Screaming for Vengeance" av. That's pretty sweet.

giphy.gif

I'm sure this is a trollfest, Conor's my fave but nah, nah nah

Nah

This thread isnt even worth getting mad over. Its just cute

In depth analysis there.

Serious question: who is the "best wrestler" conor trains with?

These Conor would destroy ______ joke threads are so played out.

giphy.gif

Conor fans are just unbearable...

Especially considering Wonderboy is a 6'0" Welter with more offense than a straight left. Wonderboy would come at McGregor from every angle and break him down.

Nobody wants to pay to see Shogun, Hendo, Wandy, Cro Cop, Big Nog or any other PRIDE veteran, Conor is running the game and nobody can do anything about it.

yeh I like Conor too

maybe we should get Conor to run the European Central Bank as well
oh.. and I'm sure he can get the large hadron collider project on track as well if given the chance!

Conor fan here. Wonderboy kills him inside one.

Sure, Thompson has a couple inches and a few pounds on mcgregGOAT but Conor beats him everywhere. Let's analyze the matchup.

Striking: advantage Conor
Movement: advantage Conor
Karate: advantage Conor
Grappling: advantage Conor (trains with the best wrestler, already beat Mendes)
Power: advantage Conor
Speed: advantage Conor
Footwork and movement: advantage Conor
Left straight punch: advantage Conor
Chin: advantage Conor
Confidence: advantage Conor
Best wins: advantage Conor
Trash talk: advantage Conor

Let's add that Conor makes much more money than Wonderbread and his gamesmanship and trash talk would cause Steven to lose before the fight ever happened. He also has the most fans who cheer the loudest and he would have a huge home octagon advantage. He also spends all the money he makes so he is coming into every fight hungry and needing to win to pay the bills or buy a new car. Also, Thompson can't match Conor's style and panache and that would be evident leading up to the fight.

If living corpse 145 Conor can KO the p4p goat in 13 seconds, just think what 170 Conor would do to the WW division. I see Conor holding 3, maybe 4 belts simultaneously.
Dis guy is an opportunist, he smells the blood, he saw how Lobov got trashed liked 2 day old fish and he thinks Conor will dump him, so dis guy wants to wipe Conors nutsack.

Hey guy, not a bad job application, keep at it!

Back