2 threads on Connor, 1 thread on sage...

Lord Tensai MMA

Blue Belt
Banned
Reaction score
On the first two pages. More cm punk threads on the first page. And you wonder why Dana White is promoting CM Punk? Because love him or hate him he will sell fights. You people hanging out on the internet and learn about business.

...is this some odd reference to "two girls one cup"?

I have sage in my back garden right now

DSCN0307-800x794.jpg

Never watched CM punk fight in wrestling or in mma, but at least he comes across as an intelligent and humble individual so I wish him well. Sage is ok too.

Conor's the best fighter of the 3, but his verbal diarrhea has gotten so nauseating that I cant stand to hear his voice anymore. Honestly, I dont even hate on the guy, I get why he does what he does, but I think it would be good for mma if he lost his next fight and went away for a while like Rona.

I don't care at all about watching CM Punk fight a guy that beat up a photographer...

I mean I'll watch to see if he gets KTFO but still indifferent.

The UFC is lucky to be graced by a pro-wrestling legend like CM Punk.

Surely it has nothing to do with just now finding out who CM's opponent will be...that would make no sense.

These thread counts that change every 10 minutes are a solid and reliable representation of popularity and interest.

edit: ZOMG! There are more Hendricks threads right now than anyone else! Johnny Hendricks must be the most popular fighter in the UFC!

Back