Woodley's reaction after Thompson ko'd Hendrix

DaffodilMcWoozy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
0MxZXld_700wa_0.gif

Woodley fell into the trap of "protecting your brand" nothing loses status quicker than sitting on it in silence.

Playing is always better than sitting on the bench

Lol. I bet the entire WW division is a little nervous.

"This is a different kind of striker" like Rogan always says.

Woodley doesn't wanna fight Lawler like he doesn't wanna fight Lombard. Just let him and Hendricks have their wrestling match.

He hasn't fought in a year lol

that should be his reaction... he just got stepped over

He's so annoying on his podcast, all he talks about is his brand, I didn't even know he had a brand!
Woodleys stubbornness to not cement himself as the contender will cost him a title shot.

He's so annoying on his podcast, all he talks about is his brand, I didn't even know he had a brand!
Woodleys stubbornness to not cement himself as the contender will cost him a title shot.

So don't listen to his podcast?

Deservedly so. Woodley has some very good wins but also some very tough losses. He is 5-3 in his last eight fights including being absolutely clowned by MacDonald. For him to think he has a title shot so sewn up that he can just and sit and wait for his turn is ridiculous. Wonderboy easily deserves the next shot over Woodley. Easily.

Back