Wow...UFC is going downhill.

Zigmeister

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anybody watch the last Bellator event? Gheez, KO after KO and some great fights.

What was with that guy proposing to his girlfriend then looking like a complete tool as-if he never fought previously? Did he do, like what, 8 spinning back fists attempts during the first round alone?

Sage tapping to a 1 second choke....gheez.

These cards/fighters are turning into a joke.

People on the forum called this a long time ago, the UFC wanting to take over the World, buying their competitors, Pride, Strikeforce etc...is going to denigrate the MMA scene.

Yeah, some guys are getting chances to fight now in the UFC that maybe would not have, opportunities, but the overall level of fighting and entertainment, is in complete disarray IMHO. Great, some free events on Fox..wow. I DVR last night's event, FF through every fight waiting for something to happen.

The fight matches are designed for one thing, $$$$$. Not who is deserving. I mean, Bader? Come on, he looked bad in several fights, then just got tooled by a beast.

Wonderboy/Hendricks, similar. Big Rig punches a few guys in the face that stand right in front of him with a free shot, KOs them, thought he was a hero, then Lawler tools him..now Wonderboy really made him look foolish.

I don't know WTF is going on in this organization anymore...Fox/UFC etc...Reebok, that joke "kit" they wear...IDK...its a mess.

I don't have the answers, but #1, make the fights happen that need to happen for titles/real shots etc...and this fight once a year for a title stuff some guys are allowed. Real fighters like Lawler etc...will fight every 3-4 months for a title assuming good health. The whole 205er JJ fiasco.

The HW division? WTF is going on with that? No clue, complete mess.

Help me out people.....funny that one of their Belt holders leaves for Bellator, basically laughing at the UFC and the "talent" they have now in several divisions. Some divisions, legit talent, others, joke.

I hope it won't hurt your feelings but literally no one will read this wall of text

Especially if its the same old 'UFC is dying' themed stuff again

RwD8eyx.gif

Lol at lawler tooling johny. I must've missed that fight.

Ufc just had a record year. Sorry bruh.

You FF through last nights card? Other then the Nelson fight which is my candidate for worst fight of the year thus far the card was awesome, if you thought last night sucked then I'm not exactly sure what your expecting

Didn't read past first paragraph. You should stop watching UFC since all the "real fights" are on bellator

No one other than hardcore fans actually follow Bellator. Casual fans will only watch it if there is nothing else really on. I don't enjoy some of the shit UFC/Zuffa pull but, I will watch it over Bellator any day of the week. But that's just my preference.

Didn't read. You need better things to do with your time

I read it, and I agree.

but It's all short term stuff, it wont effect the UFC long term

I do thank you however, for being the only person besides me who thought Bader and Hendricks were unbelievably overrated.

I agree with the TS. The two last cards have been boring as fuck. Last night was horrible. And that shit was originally going to be a PPV. OSP fight was so boring I was nodding in and out of sleep. Then the big country fight I actually fell asleep.

What belt holder left while laughing at the UFC? I know Benson is a former champion but the way you said it suggests that a current champion left, have you seen Bellators HW division?

Back