The woman official frantically telling Diego Rivas to calm down after his win

TaeKwanJoe

PED tester
@White
Reaction score
What was that about? It was really pissing me off.
Let the man celebrate!

Gif/video?

It was a funny "Out of the way bitch" type of moment.

she musta been new at the job. or not an italian mobster.

when anyone who punches you will be killed, you dont worry if someone punches you.

anyone got a gif or vid? must have missed it.

*must of I should say ;)

What was that about? It was really pissing me off.
Let the man celebrate!
The guy that got kneed in the face wasn't getting up. people were fearing the worst. It would look bad if a guy bit the dust in the cage and the winner was celebrating.

75436-brb-using-imagination-since-no-WbzF.gif

He just won $2500 sponsor money. Let the man celebrate getting to keep his house another month.

Last edited:
The guy that got kneed in the face wasn't getting up. people were fearing the worst. It would look bad if a guy bit the dust in the cage and the winner was celebrating.

I noticed they did everything they could to not show the downed fighter long after the KO.

Even as Rivas walked out of the cage, they still avoided the other half of the octagon....he may possibly still have been down?

Dude wasn't expecting to win, which is why he went ecstatic after Lahat dove face first into Rivas knee.

Still think it was very classless but the dude will probably be out of the UFC by next year so whatever.

Lucky win

I guess noone remembers the days when when a fighter would get on his knees until the other fighter got to his feet as a show of respect. But respect left mma a long time ago.

I personally can't stand guys going all crazy after a win like that. Didn't even walk back over and check on the dude for fucks sake. This isn't a streetfight. I found it to be pretty distasteful.

Was that Raven Haired Security Girl?

Dude wasn't expecting to win, which is why he went ecstatic after Lahat dove face first into Rivas knee.

Still think it was very classless but the dude will probably be out of the UFC by next year so whatever.

Lucky win

lol, clueless post

It was almost adorable in how useless her efforts were. I saw the gif earlier but can't seem to find it now :(

lol, clueless post

How so?

The guy was toyed with on the ground in the first, Noad got careless and shot a poor TD on the back leg and ran into a knee.

Rivas was overly celebrating because he didn't even expect to win lol.

Just calling it like I see it

I guess noone remembers the days when when a fighter would get on his knees until the other fighter got to his feet as a show of respect. But respect left mma a long time ago.

I personally can't stand guys going all crazy after a win like that. Didn't even walk back over and check on the dude for fucks sake. This isn't a streetfight. I found it to be pretty distasteful.

Ahh yes... those bygone respectful days of MMA...

tank_matua_bigjohn.gif

There are qualified people to check on the guy. Let him celebrate.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back