Someone convince me CM Punk will not get butt-brutalized by Mickey Gall

Anthony Johnson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mikey is pretty legit, he is long with good power and a good ground game, he is not a bum. How can they give Punk Mikey for his first fight?

sn_g_punk05jr_576x863.jpg

lDzVYfz.png

No one can convince you that, bro, cuz everyone believes CM Punk WILL get 'butt-brutalized'.

I can't speak seriously about a topic that includes the phrase "butt brutalized" or any variant of it.

Okay, I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate here for a sec:

CM Punk is training at Roufusport. Duke Roufus is a great striking coach. He's been training there for over a year. Okay, it's not exactly a lifetime. But a great camp and a great coach can make a huge difference. With a top-level coach and camp, isn't it possible that he is competitive with a guy whose record is 2-0? Especially since CM Punk, having been a pro-"wrestler", was already in decent physical shape? This isn't some out-of-shape guy training for a year and a half before getting into a UFC fight.

That said, Gall is going to butt-brutalize him quickly.

What what? When did Mickey Gall become legit?

Whoa whoa whoa, this is a professional fight gentlemen, let's save the sodomy for later.

He'll look timid at first but after he deals w/ his own mortality in the cage something will click and we'll think we're seeing the second coming of the Hippo. Gall looks to be about a stack of bricks in the smarts department, so this'll be brawn vs. brain - the same fight CM Punk has been fighting his whole life.

He was born for this moment.

Gall is 2-0 against two 0-0 opponents.

Need I say more?

"Pretty legit" my ass.

Pretty gay headline.

Is not impossible a bald shitty promoter will promise $$$ if Gall perform as a "company man"

If that happen, hopefully Gall reply with a middle finger

As Bisping pointed out with the post-card analysis last night, CM Punk is an unknown commodity, a question mark. Aside from those who have sparred/trained with him at Roufussport, who the fuck knows what to expect from him? Given what we know about people starting in the sport young or transitioning from a related martial art or competitive athletic field, we have reason to be skeptical that Punk can make up lost ground in enough time to make much of an impact.

But does that mean he can't beat an inexperienced kid like Mickey Gall? I don't think we can really definitively say anything with regard to that. Gall looked great last night, but it was against Mike Jackson. When it comes to these type of fighters that we know little or nothing about, predictions are not easy.

Since NorthGOAT went down, I want all these fuckers to lose too.

Mickey Gall beat a reporter with a 0-0 score in impressive fashion, right?
Both guys are unknowns it's gonna be interesting to see where the betting line gets set for this

Yeah, based on how Gall looked last night I'm gonna say Punk is in for an ass beating. But who knows.
Mickey Gall beat a reporter with a 0-0 score in impressive fashion, right?
Both guys are unknowns it's gonna be interesting to see where the betting line gets set for this
He had fought in amateur MMA and as a kickboxer, it's not like he was completely inexperienced. Plus Gall only had 1 fight himself.

They should had faced him with the black power guy, instead of Mickey.
I think CM Punk would look good against him too.
Also they would be 0-0 which would be more fair.

Gall is 2-0 against two 0-0 opponents.

Need I say more?

"Pretty legit" my ass.

Fair. Will say this Gall competes in the expert division in Naga and no gi, and is a Brown belt under the Miller Bros. If Punk's strength is in fact his ground game then he might be in over his head against Matt Damon's illegitimate son.

Back