Who is next?

discrawg

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
To face Robbie Lawler. I know Tyrone was saying he wouldn't fight unless it was for the title, now that wonder boy won is such devastating fashion, could he be next, or is it too soon? Condit re match? If not any of those three, then who?
Any thoughts or info?

Woodley vs Thompson
Lawler vs Condit II

Condit deserves a rematch, but if he isn't getting it, Wonderboy deserves it more than Woodley, so I guess Woodley will be sitting out again letting the division pass him by.

Thompson will probably put up a better fight, but Woodley deserves it more at this point. The one who will get the title shot is the one who the UFC thinks will garner the most $$.

Woodley/Condit II since it ended shitty.

Lawler/Wonderboy because Thompson just destroyed Hendricks who beat Robbie twice but was robbed in the 2nd fight.

If Maia beats Brown give him the next shot and if Brown and Wonderboy both win, set up the rematch.

Maia deserves the title shot

Woodley need one win over solid opponent.. Condit injury doesnt count..

He was passed over once now. He has the Edgar complex. I'm 99.99% sure he won't get it, because both Condit and Thompson will most likely get more PPV buys, but in merit, he deserves it.
Ye decision win against Gastelum and DHK.. Not that impressive

He was passed over once now. He has the Edgar complex. I'm 99.99% sure he won't get it, because both Condit and Thompson will most likely get more PPV buys, but in merit, he deserves it.

Edgar is the #2 guy in his division behind the champ, Tyron isn't. Edgar has solid wins, Tyron is grasping onto a few words Dana said.

Completely different situation.

Woodley need one win over solid opponent.. Condit injury doesnt count..
that's why I suggest Condit/Woodley II. Tired of rematches especially when it's the challenger that didn't get the nod.

Edgar is the #2 guy in his division behind the champ, Tyron isn't. Edgar has solid wins, Tyron is grasping onto a few words Dana said.

Completely different situation.

Woodley fights Condit, Condit breaks his leg. Condit gets a title shot. That's getting passed over. Woodley has 1 decision over Gastelum, but finished DHK before that. Again, I'm not saying I want to see him fight for the title, nor do I think he'll take it against Lawler, but I think he deserves a chance for the title.

The reality is that neither Woodley nor Maia are particularly exciting for the casual fan (where most of the money comes from), nor do they open up any previously untapped markets, so most likely Thompson will get the title shot if Condit doesn't get a rematch. Personally, I'd rather see Thompson after hearing Condit whining after losing the decision.

Back