"Hey honey, remember that time when i proposed to you and got my jaw broken?"

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Meet Alex Nicholson. the first fighter ever to propose during a weigh in:

Folks who watched this maybe wondered how he did in the fight.
Well, he suffered a brutal fate.

WARNING: You can hear Nicholson's jaw pop after Cirkunov starts to crank down

Last edited:
ughh. Cirkunov is a killer.

That said, Nicholson's girl is quite pretty. Good for him. His recovery will be difficult, but he will be back.

Your title makes you sound like an asshole TS.

Dude came in at 201 against a monster and I believe it was on short notice.

Dude came in at 201 against a monster and I believe it was on short notice.
Just thought it was funny how dude jinxed himself. No one will ever propose at weigh ins now lol.

Also, you come off as the asshole for ignoring the OP. As your only complaint was about the title.

Thank you.

Just thought it was funny how dude jinxed himself. No one will ever propose at weigh ins now lol.

Also, you come off as the asshole for ignoring the OP. As your only complaint was about the title.

Thank you.

Go reread my post. I referred to the TS His Bad (imho) Title and to the fighter he was talking about. Learn from that post.

After that do some research on why he purposed when and where he did.

After that learn what asshole means and reevaluate your life kid

Go reread my post. I referred to the TS His Bad (imho) Title and to the fighter he was talking about. Learn from that post.

After that do some research on why he purposed when and where he did.

After that learn what asshole means and reevaluate your life kid
What if i told you that i am in fact the TS?

Now that Nicholson's Sherdog account is identified, just how bad is the fracture?

Have a speedy recovery man

Last edited:
It's a smart move to propose while you can still talk. He did the right thing.

You know what? He proposed in a completely unique way and she'll never forget. Good on him.

He can handle it. They talked about how he broke his jaw before and removed the wiring himself before it was fully healed just to take a fight. That's a tough dude.

That's what happens you are more focused on pussy than your fight.

He can handle it. They talked about how he broke his jaw before and removed the wiring himself before it was fully healed just to take a fight. That's a tough dude.
That's a dude that will have bad mandible issues later

You must be really sensitive, if you think that. Especially, after learning he pulled the wiring from his jaw out(From his last injury). In essence, he did it to himself.

Back