Big Country vs Black Beast?

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How do you see the fight going? Both guys have huge power with Derrick probably being much stronger whilst Roy is probably the better MMA fighter
I think it would be a great early fight in a fight night main card

Black Beast eats a big country breakfast and grows even stronger. Roy doesn't have it in him anymore.

Mitrione KO'd Black Beast by the way and KO'd the guy that KO'd Black Beast, and was KO'd by Nelson himself. Don't sleep on Nelson

Lewis comes in swinging so there is opportunity for Roy to land one and that's all he needs.

Id watch it, but Lewis is a bit careless standing where Roy can easily KO him but the guy is a beast with his GnP with Roy is too slow off his back.

Either Lewis bull rushes him and gets a very quick KO/TKO stoppage or Roy wins a decision or gets the stoppage himself later in r1, or r2

What is this, a fight to see who has the worst cholesterol levels? You're a sick bastard TS.

Meh... If I never have to watch Roy Nelson fight again it will be too soon.

Forget Nelson, TS. Let's see Hunt vs Lewis.

Hunto by 1st round KO, but it'd be a fun 2 minute brawl.

_5_wrestling_champion_belt_by_guerrillasuit-d4vypic.jpg

I still think Roy is too good. BB probably isn't going to mount him or KO him, and Roy should find an opening eventually. Love the matchup, though. BB was starched by Mitrione, but he's earned another shot at a (UFC) name.

Back