Feijao is actually a succesfull bussinesman in Brazil, fighting is not in his priorities...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rafaels got 2 Team Nogueira franchises on his own, a Suplements Store and also is on the cattle business. He gave an interview stating all this, and the funny thing is that Feijao said that being an UFC fighter pays more, lol, but hes not afraid of being cut or whatever... Hes already well set in life. Dont know, maybe he fought his last fight yesterday...

Well then...don't fight and let other people that will actually fight take your place.

Because you own businesses doesn't mean they're successful. We don't know how much money (if any) he's making from those ventures. If he's making more being a UFC fighter, that certainly means it's not "set for life" money.

Is he the king of cattle? Tell me everything.

sucks cause i use to enjoy him in strikeforce he was a killer... it was obvious he lost his desire to fight i mean all he had to do was attack the bad ankle of OSP he only did twice in round 1 and it was obviously effective he clearly did not want to win this fight he was mentally broken not the same fighter

Last edited:
Guarantee vitor has more going on and is more successful yet he comes out to fuck people up

Because you own businesses doesn't mean they're successful. We don't know how much money (if any) he's making from those ventures. If he's making more being a UFC fighter, that certainly means it's not "set for life" money.
Probably hes got a nice contract being a nice name and a former SF Champ, dont know if he makes monthly money in the UFC though... He said his business afford him a good life, so hes not scared of losing the fighting gig.

"if one thing in this life is certain"...

...is that Feijao will be contending at Bellator by the year's end.

He will go to Bellator and make dat UFC money there, against weaker opponents.

I dont know why i put this guy in my parlay but him and shit size totally wrecked a 5 team parlay that would of won me about 1300.Should of gone with my gut and put White and Rivas in it.only won 25 this event damn.

If his businesses are as hesitant to do anything as he is... He's in trouble.

Back